Sunday, January 25, 2009

Menu Plan - Week of 1/26

This week I'll get to enjoy a few days off by taking advantage of some meals I made earlier in the month and froze. I won't get as many meals off as usual though since there are a few things I'm planning on saving for while I'm at Blissdom.

My husband's 40th birthday is on Tuesday. I'll try to make him something special for each meal, but his big birthday dinner of choice will be reserved for Saturday or Sunday when we have his family over.

Breakfast

Lunch

  • M - Weekend leftovers
  • T - Pigs-In-A-Blanket, potato chips, applesauce
  • W - Garbanzo beans & roasted tomato soup, crackers, cheese, apples
  • Th - Pizza bread (from freezer), oranges
  • F - Grilled ham & cheese, carrot & celery sticks
  • S - Ham & Black bean soup (from freezer), biscuits
  • Su - Birthday lunch (see Sat. dinner) or Tuna patty burgers & grapes

Dinner

  • M - Black bean rice bowls (from freezer), skillet corn
  • T - Beef pasties, maple-glazed carrots
  • W - Chicken & veggie stir-fry
  • Th - Meatball subs (from freezer), zucchini
  • F - Florentine Stuffed shells (from freezer)
  • S - Corned beef, cabbage & carrots, potato pancakes, taffy apple salad, Pepsi 4-layer dessert, German chocolate bars (or tuna patty burgers & sweet potato fries)
  • Su - Seafood & veggie bisque in bread bowls

For almost 400 menu plans each week visit Org Junkie.

3 comments:

Nancy 9:46 AM  

Sounds like another tasty week at your house.

Sherry @ Lamp Unto My Feet 10:51 AM  

Great looking menu! We're having pizza bread this week for lunch. :D

Have a great week, Kate!
Sherry

Michelle 12:14 PM  

looks awesome, as always. your menus always make me drool.

A Grammatical Disclaimer

I freely admit to consistently using improper grammar in the following areas:
1. I like run-on sentences.
2. I have a tendency to end sentences with a pronoun. (I really do. I can't help it.)
3. I always seem to use passive voice in my sentences. (See?)

I've been trying to break this habit, unsuccessfully, for years, so now I just accept that as my writing style, and since I'm not writing for grades anymore, I embrace it. (Again, see?)

Hence, I invoke Blogger Artistic License for this blog!

Copyright 2008. A Simple Walk. All Rights Reserved.

  © Blogger template The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP