Saturday, November 08, 2008

At H2b@H - Those Troublesome Turkeys


For anyone who hasn't heard, we are hosting a Thanksgiving contest over at Happy To Be At Home. Here are the details:

Troublesome Turkey Tale CONTEST!

Do you have a Troublesome Turkey Tale you would like to share? I know during this time of year many magazines and websites are filled with wonderful tips on how to make your Thanksgiving perfect. The 3 Moms thought it might be fun if we shared our not-so-successful stories.

HOW TO PARTICIPATE: Post your Troublesome Turkey story on your blog. Your story does not have to be specifically about turkeys, it can be about any aspect of the big day. Then come back here and link your story post to Mr. Linky. You can link your stories from November 6th to November 15th. If you don’t have a blog you can email us your story at 3moms@happytobeathome.net and we will publish it on our site. Starting November 16th, Happy to be at Home will list all the posts and readers can vote on the best Turkey Tale. Don’t forget to link back to Happy to be at Home on your story post so others can join in the fun.

THE PRIZE: The three highest vote-getters will receive a 3 Moms Recipe’s cookbook as well as a $5 coupon off of a Cook’s Ham. The person who gets the most votes will also receive a set of measuring prep bowls from Taste of Home Entertaining.

Photobucket

Please head over here and share your tale with us! And we'd also love it if you'd help spread the word about this fun contest.

0 comments:

A Grammatical Disclaimer

I freely admit to consistently using improper grammar in the following areas:
1. I like run-on sentences.
2. I have a tendency to end sentences with a pronoun. (I really do. I can't help it.)
3. I always seem to use passive voice in my sentences. (See?)

I've been trying to break this habit, unsuccessfully, for years, so now I just accept that as my writing style, and since I'm not writing for grades anymore, I embrace it. (Again, see?)

Hence, I invoke Blogger Artistic License for this blog!

Copyright 2008. A Simple Walk. All Rights Reserved.

  © Blogger template The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP