Thursday, December 17, 2009

The Christmas Break

Tomorrow is the last day of school for Isabelle and Alex before Christmas break. I can't tell you how much I'm looking forward to having them home for 2 weeks. It will feel like old times. I have so many plans for us during those 2 weeks.

I've been baking a little bit every day. Our Christmas presents are almost completely purchased. We head out to my parents' house next Thursday to spend Christmas with my family. I see some fun days in my very near future.

I'm also planning to do some evaluating and goal setting four our family and for my work/online life as we get ready to start the new year. That's always exciting.

So I've decided that the kids Christmas break is also going to be somewhat of a blogging break for me. I plan to put certain things on hold and make the most of these 2 weeks.

Embracing what is truly important is definitely a finer thing!

Stop by Amy's Finer Things for more Finer Things Friday.

1 comments:

Angie @ Many Little Blessings 11:59 PM  

Glad that you are planning to take a break. I'm sure it will be very needed. I'm excited to be taking a break on my blog and on The Homeschool Classroom. I think people are awfully busy with obligations right now anyway.

Good luck with your goal planning!

A Grammatical Disclaimer

I freely admit to consistently using improper grammar in the following areas:
1. I like run-on sentences.
2. I have a tendency to end sentences with a pronoun. (I really do. I can't help it.)
3. I always seem to use passive voice in my sentences. (See?)

I've been trying to break this habit, unsuccessfully, for years, so now I just accept that as my writing style, and since I'm not writing for grades anymore, I embrace it. (Again, see?)

Hence, I invoke Blogger Artistic License for this blog!

Copyright 2008. A Simple Walk. All Rights Reserved.

  © Blogger template The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP