Sunday, November 22, 2009

Menu Plan Monday ~ Week of November 23


I am really looking forward to this week. The older kids will be home from school on Wednesday, Thursday, Friday and next Monday. It will feel like old times! I'm hoping to fit in some crafts, baking projects and other things that would have been the center of our days when we were homeschooling. They are all excited to spend the extra time together.

Our Thanksgiving plans are still a bit up in the air due to some extenuating circumstances beyond our control. But I'm planning to cook a big meal anyhow. If anything, we'll have lots of leftovers for the freezer.

Breakfasts:

  • Mini-wheats, muffins, pancakes, French toast, Mini-blinis
Lunches:
  • Quesadillas, leftovers, carrot soup, smoothies, savory cheese and chive muffins, turkey pita sandwiches
Dinners:
  • M - Beef & Rice enchiladas, refried black beans
  • T - Loaded baked potato soup, biscuits
  • W - Chili mac, side salad
  • Th - Roasted turkey, mashed potatoes, stuffing, green bean casserole, cranberry & orange relish, homemade crescent rolls
  • F, S, Sun - every leftover variation I can think of. And maybe a $5 Little Ceasar's pizza if we get burnt out on turkey.
Stop by Org Junkie for hundreds more menu plans.

0 comments:

A Grammatical Disclaimer

I freely admit to consistently using improper grammar in the following areas:
1. I like run-on sentences.
2. I have a tendency to end sentences with a pronoun. (I really do. I can't help it.)
3. I always seem to use passive voice in my sentences. (See?)

I've been trying to break this habit, unsuccessfully, for years, so now I just accept that as my writing style, and since I'm not writing for grades anymore, I embrace it. (Again, see?)

Hence, I invoke Blogger Artistic License for this blog!

Copyright 2008. A Simple Walk. All Rights Reserved.

  © Blogger template The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP