I am really looking forward to this week. The older kids will be home from school on Wednesday, Thursday, Friday and next Monday. It will feel like old times! I'm hoping to fit in some crafts, baking projects and other things that would have been the center of our days when we were homeschooling. They are all excited to spend the extra time together.
Our Thanksgiving plans are still a bit up in the air due to some extenuating circumstances beyond our control. But I'm planning to cook a big meal anyhow. If anything, we'll have lots of leftovers for the freezer.
- Mini-wheats, muffins, pancakes, French toast, Mini-blinis
- Quesadillas, leftovers, carrot soup, smoothies, savory cheese and chive muffins, turkey pita sandwiches
- M - Beef & Rice enchiladas, refried black beans
- T - Loaded baked potato soup, biscuits
- W - Chili mac, side salad
- Th - Roasted turkey, mashed potatoes, stuffing, green bean casserole, cranberry & orange relish, homemade crescent rolls
- F, S, Sun - every leftover variation I can think of. And maybe a $5 Little Ceasar's pizza if we get burnt out on turkey.