Well, it's official fall is here. And since I love fall so much, I've spent a lot of time reading through all the Fall Festival links this week. There was so much good stuff!
Here is just a random sampling of some of my favorites.
- Some inspiring and beautiful decorating ideas over at Pleasing to You.
- I love this Thankfulness Tree idea from Happy Little Homemaker.
- At Balancing Beauty and Bedlam, Jen shared some great fall traditions.
- Wondering what to do with all those apples? Wonder no more with these 12 ideas from Finding Joy in My Kitchen.
- This Chinese Hot and Sour Soup from Newlyweds looks amazing! What a great way to warm up on a chilly day.