Friday, September 25, 2009

Weekend Linkage - The Fall Edition


Well, it's official fall is here. And since I love fall so much, I've spent a lot of time reading through all the Fall Festival links this week. There was so much good stuff!

Here is just a random sampling of some of my favorites.

I also wanted to let you know, in case you haven't heard already, that my friend Laura from Heavenly Homemakers recently finished compiling an ebook called Fun, Fabulous and (mostly) Free Preschool Projects. There is some great stuff in this ebook and Laura really knows her stuff when it comes to putting together a jam-packed resource. But that's not all...this ebook is completely and totally FREE! You should definitely go check it out.

3 comments:

SnoWhite 11:35 AM  

great list of links -- I bookmarked the thankful tree too.

thanks for including my apple post -- I was so excited to see it here.

Teri Lynne Underwood 6:57 PM  

Thank you for the link love! I was so thrilled to see it!!

Jen - Balancing Beauty and Bedlam 4:46 AM  

thanks, my friend, for the shout out. ;)

A Grammatical Disclaimer

I freely admit to consistently using improper grammar in the following areas:
1. I like run-on sentences.
2. I have a tendency to end sentences with a pronoun. (I really do. I can't help it.)
3. I always seem to use passive voice in my sentences. (See?)

I've been trying to break this habit, unsuccessfully, for years, so now I just accept that as my writing style, and since I'm not writing for grades anymore, I embrace it. (Again, see?)

Hence, I invoke Blogger Artistic License for this blog!

Copyright 2008. A Simple Walk. All Rights Reserved.

  © Blogger template The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP