Thursday, September 24, 2009

Sisters, Sisters...

...there were never such devoted sisters.

My two little girls have really had a big adjustment to make in their day to day lives. For 7 hours a day now, it is just the two of them at home with Eric and me.

But they sure are loving it! And every day, I think they grow a little closer. I can almost see the bonding happening right before my eyes.


Hearing their laughter, watching their involved imaginative play, seeing them hugging each other just because they can...I am hooked on it all.

And hearing Gracie say to me, "Mama, picture of us" as she puts her arm around Olivia is truly a finer thing.

Stop by Amy's Finer Things for more Finer Things Friday and Hooked On Houses for more Hooked On...

Oh, and by the way, if you click over to that sisters link, good luck not getting that song stuck in your head all day. You're welcome!

9 comments:

Claudia 12:29 AM  

I couldnt agree with you more.

I have the best 2 sisters on the planet. Such a wonderful cozy feeling to know you will always have a BFF!

If you have a moment, stop by and say hi! I would love to have you.

TTFN~~ Claudia ♥ ♥

Monica 12:45 AM  

How sweet! I have twin girls and my prayer for them was that they would be friends. At four year old, it makes my heart happy that they truly are best friends. They enjoy playing together and it blesses my heart so much to see them hug and wrap their arms around each other.

Amy Lynne 7:16 AM  

So sweet! It's great that they are developing such a strong bond!

Fifi Flowers 1:10 PM  

CUTE! I am an only child... have no clue about siblings except from watching my two children.

Mikki 1:15 PM  

How sweet. So glad to hear they are adjusting and enjoying each other!!

Kelli 3:10 PM  

Nothing like the love of a sister!!

Melissa, Multi-Tasking Mama 8:22 PM  

Awww, they are adorable!

Sue 11:32 PM  

What a sweet post and even sweeter little girls! That song reminds me of my Mom. We watched that movie together every Christmas night after my older siblings all went home. It's one of my favorite memories I treasure of my Mom. Thanks :-D

Amy @ Finer Things 4:09 PM  

"Picture of us." Too sweet!

A Grammatical Disclaimer

I freely admit to consistently using improper grammar in the following areas:
1. I like run-on sentences.
2. I have a tendency to end sentences with a pronoun. (I really do. I can't help it.)
3. I always seem to use passive voice in my sentences. (See?)

I've been trying to break this habit, unsuccessfully, for years, so now I just accept that as my writing style, and since I'm not writing for grades anymore, I embrace it. (Again, see?)

Hence, I invoke Blogger Artistic License for this blog!

Copyright 2008. A Simple Walk. All Rights Reserved.

  © Blogger template The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP