Monday, August 10, 2009

I'm All For Big Flavors!

We don't eat a lot of fast food at our house. But we do eat it. Usually it's a planned-for event and not a last-minute decision, although those happen too. But we all enjoy fast food on occasion, so we make it a special outing. We even plan our road trips around where we want to stop for something to eat, if needed.

So we don't fool around with our fast food. We want it to be tasty! That usually means that Wendy's is at the top of our list of fast food places to stop at. When Mom Central presented me the opportunity to try out Wendy's new boneless chicken wings, I was thrilled to accept.
Honestly, I had been dying to try the new boneless chicken wings. Until a few years ago, chicken was the only thing I ever ordered at fast food restaurants, so I consider myself quite the connoisseur of the fast food chicken selections.

Wendy’s new boneless chicken wings, made with 100% whole chicken breast, get hand tossed in one of three sophisticated flavors: Bold Buffalo, Honey BBQ, and Sweet & Spicy Asian Chicken. They have the delicious taste of boneless wings you get in a sit-down restaurant, and, paired with a side salad, offer a great fast food alternative for us Moms!

We picked up our Wendy's one afternoon and Eric wanted in on the taste testing action. I ordered the Sweet & Spicy Asian and he ordered the Bold Buffalo. I've got to tell you, that chicken was by far the BEST fast food chicken I've ever had. It was as good as (if not better than) any boneless chicken wing dish you'd get at a sit down restaurant.

Eric and I debated tasting each other's chicken but we're enjoying our own so much that that didn't happen. He said the buffalo sauce had just the right amount of kick though. (I thought his sauce looked a little greasy, but he said it didn't taste greasy at all.) And I loved the sweet and spicy combination in the Asian sauce.

We will definitely be having these again soon!

Disclosure: I wrote this review while participating in a blog and giveaway campaign by Mom Central on behalf of Wendy’s and received a sample to facilitate my candid review. In addition, Mom Central sent me a gift card to thank me for taking the time to participate.

1 comments:

Beth 10:34 PM  

Thanks for the review. I've been seeing the ads for Wendy's new boneless chicken wings and wondered if they were worth it. Sounds like I'll have to give 'em a try!

A Grammatical Disclaimer

I freely admit to consistently using improper grammar in the following areas:
1. I like run-on sentences.
2. I have a tendency to end sentences with a pronoun. (I really do. I can't help it.)
3. I always seem to use passive voice in my sentences. (See?)

I've been trying to break this habit, unsuccessfully, for years, so now I just accept that as my writing style, and since I'm not writing for grades anymore, I embrace it. (Again, see?)

Hence, I invoke Blogger Artistic License for this blog!

Copyright 2008. A Simple Walk. All Rights Reserved.

  © Blogger template The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP