Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Computer Time Sibling Bonding

I am happy to see that our 4 kids have a fantastic relationship with each other. They are one anothers biggest fans and best friends. I love that!

One of the things that we implemented a while back to help increase those bonds is a one-on-one computer time. The three younger children each have a day of the week when they spend 30 minutes on the computer with Isabelle. They play games, they "write" together on her blog, and they basically just have a great time.
It's a simple thing, but it really has cemented the relationships between them.

Isabelle takes pride in being their helper and Alex, Olivia and Gracie relish having their big sister's undivided attention. This one-on-one computer time definitely works for us!

For more Works For Me Wednesday, stop by We Are THAT Family.

4 comments:

Mikki 5:11 PM  

What great pics! How sweet!!

Niki Jolene 5:54 PM  

It always amazes me how larger families get along so well, even the kids! My good friend has 4 kids and they are inseparable.

:)

Jennifer 9:27 PM  

What a great idea, my kids would be arguing the whole time.

Geezees Custom Canvas Art 1:23 PM  

very sweet....I love when my 6 year old shows my 2 year her Dora online...very cool!

A Grammatical Disclaimer

I freely admit to consistently using improper grammar in the following areas:
1. I like run-on sentences.
2. I have a tendency to end sentences with a pronoun. (I really do. I can't help it.)
3. I always seem to use passive voice in my sentences. (See?)

I've been trying to break this habit, unsuccessfully, for years, so now I just accept that as my writing style, and since I'm not writing for grades anymore, I embrace it. (Again, see?)

Hence, I invoke Blogger Artistic License for this blog!

Copyright 2008. A Simple Walk. All Rights Reserved.

  © Blogger template The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP