Sunday, June 28, 2009

Menu Plan Monday ~ Week of 6/29


I can not believe we're already on the verge of July. How did that happen? We don't have any set in stone plans for this coming week, but I'm sure we'll do something fun. It's going to be kind of cool this week, so we'll be spending lots of time being active outside, without any complaints of being too hot.

Our menu plan this week is full of summery goodness!

Breakfast


M - Baked French toast, blueberries
T - Chocolate chip banana muffins
W - Crepes w/ strawberries
Th - Oatmeal & Toast
F - Leftover muffin & crepes
S - Cinnamon rolls
Su - Monkey bread, bananas

Lunch


M - Quesadillas, watermelon
T - Pizza grilled cheese,* cantaloupe
W - Tuna pasta salad, cantaloupe
Th - Hummus & pitas, red grapes
F - Not sure yet, it will depend on Eric's schedule. We'd like to go for a picnic.
S - Chicken salad sandwiches, strawberries
Su - Scrambled eggs w/sausage & cheese, biscuits

Dinner


M - Spaghetti, fresh green beans
T - Chicken & grape pasta salad, garlic breadsticks
W - Taco salad w/ black beans & skillet corn
Th - Chicken, spinach, and garlic spaghetti, kiwi & strawberry salad
F - Bratwurst, Parmesan oven fries, grilled pineapple
S - California club sandwiches, watermelon, 3-bean salad
Su - Cheeseburgers, crash hot potatoes, corn on the cob

Find more menu plan inspiration at Org Junkie. And if you need some help with menu planning, check out Stolen Moments Menu Planning for fully personalized menu plans delivered right to your inbox.

3 comments:

Michele @ Frugal Granola 11:47 AM  

Your menu sounds delicious- nice & cool! :)
Hope you have a good week, & you're able to go on that picnic!

Blessings,
Michele

Michelle 5:46 PM  

one of these days I will make those crash hot potatoes! I love your recipes!

Sue 10:18 PM  

I think I need to hop in my car and come to your house for meals - your menu looks DELISH!

A Grammatical Disclaimer

I freely admit to consistently using improper grammar in the following areas:
1. I like run-on sentences.
2. I have a tendency to end sentences with a pronoun. (I really do. I can't help it.)
3. I always seem to use passive voice in my sentences. (See?)

I've been trying to break this habit, unsuccessfully, for years, so now I just accept that as my writing style, and since I'm not writing for grades anymore, I embrace it. (Again, see?)

Hence, I invoke Blogger Artistic License for this blog!

Copyright 2008. A Simple Walk. All Rights Reserved.

  © Blogger template The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP