This is going to be a normal week around our house and I couldn't be more excited. Although we do have a few extra things going on, there's nothing that should skew our normal routine.
Isabelle is going to sleep away camp for the first time next Sunday. The camp is about 2 1/2 hours north of us, so we'll be leaving Saturday and spending the night at a hotel with my in-laws. We'll drop her off early Sunday morning and then head home. She is so excited to go and I don't blame her at all. I loved sleep away camp when I was her age.
I'm not sure what we'll do for Father's Day yet. Since we'll be with my in-laws, I imagine we'll go out for breakfast or lunch with Eric's dad before heading home. The kids and I will have to think up something special to do for Eric this week. I'd love to hear any fun Father's Day ideas you might have. I could use some inspiration!
Anyhow, here's what we'll be eating this week. I'm only planning through Friday since our weekend plans aren't fully finalized yet.
- M - Carrot Raisin muffins, smoothies
- T - French toast
- W - Banana oatmeal
- Th - Waffles with mixed berry syrup (from the freezer)
- F - English muffins with peanut butter, smoothies
- M - PB & J, apple slices, pretzels
- T - Chicken salad, strawberries
- W - Cheese, crackers, celery sticks, yogurt
- Th - Tuna pasta salad, peaches
- F - Quesadillas, watermelon
- M - Marinated pork tenderloin, couscous pilaf, zucchini
- T - Smoked sausage, veggie potato pancakes, applesauce
- W - Breakfast for dinner - biscuits & gravy, eggs, blueberries
- Th - Buffalo chicken spaghetti, oven roasted asparagus
- F - Something with ground beef, probably Shepherd's Pie, homemade crescent rolls