Sunday, June 14, 2009

Menu Plan Monday ~ Week of 6/15

This is going to be a normal week around our house and I couldn't be more excited. Although we do have a few extra things going on, there's nothing that should skew our normal routine.

Isabelle is going to sleep away camp for the first time next Sunday. The camp is about 2 1/2 hours north of us, so we'll be leaving Saturday and spending the night at a hotel with my in-laws. We'll drop her off early Sunday morning and then head home. She is so excited to go and I don't blame her at all. I loved sleep away camp when I was her age.

I'm not sure what we'll do for Father's Day yet. Since we'll be with my in-laws, I imagine we'll go out for breakfast or lunch with Eric's dad before heading home. The kids and I will have to think up something special to do for Eric this week. I'd love to hear any fun Father's Day ideas you might have. I could use some inspiration!

Anyhow, here's what we'll be eating this week. I'm only planning through Friday since our weekend plans aren't fully finalized yet.

Breakfast

  • M - Carrot Raisin muffins, smoothies
  • T - French toast
  • W - Banana oatmeal
  • Th - Waffles with mixed berry syrup (from the freezer)
  • F - English muffins with peanut butter, smoothies
Lunch
  • M - PB & J, apple slices, pretzels
  • T - Chicken salad, strawberries
  • W - Cheese, crackers, celery sticks, yogurt
  • Th - Tuna pasta salad, peaches
  • F - Quesadillas, watermelon
Dinner
  • M - Marinated pork tenderloin, couscous pilaf, zucchini
  • T - Smoked sausage, veggie potato pancakes, applesauce
  • W - Breakfast for dinner - biscuits & gravy, eggs, blueberries
  • Th - Buffalo chicken spaghetti, oven roasted asparagus
  • F - Something with ground beef, probably Shepherd's Pie, homemade crescent rolls
Stop by Org Junkie for more Menu Plan Monday.

2 comments:

Niki Jolene 8:49 AM  

Buffalo chicken spaghetti sounds neat but the link isn't working for me.

:)

Sue 11:51 PM  

Hope your daughter has fun at sleep-away camp and you guys enjoy Father's Day with the in-laws. This week has gone so fast and I'm so far behind again in blog hopping - be ready for more comments - lol

Hugs

A Grammatical Disclaimer

I freely admit to consistently using improper grammar in the following areas:
1. I like run-on sentences.
2. I have a tendency to end sentences with a pronoun. (I really do. I can't help it.)
3. I always seem to use passive voice in my sentences. (See?)

I've been trying to break this habit, unsuccessfully, for years, so now I just accept that as my writing style, and since I'm not writing for grades anymore, I embrace it. (Again, see?)

Hence, I invoke Blogger Artistic License for this blog!

Copyright 2008. A Simple Walk. All Rights Reserved.

  © Blogger template The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP