There are so many things that I hope to accomplish this week. I figured now would be as good a time as any to participate in my friend Lisa's To-Do Tuesday. To-Do lists definitely do keep me on track and I just love the feeling of crossing off accomplished tasks.
So here's what is on my To-Do List for the rest of this week, in no particular order.
- Find the rest of the bags and boxes of summer clothes in the attic.
- Finish sorting through summer clothes.
- Wash all the summer clothes. (Am I the only one that washes clothes that have been stored in the attic before letting the kids wear them, even though I know they were put away clean?)
- Sort and box up all winter clothes, including shoes and jackets.
- Re-organize the kids' drawers and closets.
- Re-organize Eric's and my drawers and closets.
- Go to new thrift store on Thursday to take advantage of their "Everything in the store - 5/$5" bargain. Find some clothes for Isabelle and Alex.
- Go to other new thrift store to look for some picture frames and planters for outside.
- Buy some flowers and possibly veggie/fruit plants.
- Plant flowers and whatever else we get.
- Library on Thursday.
- Start spring cleaning - wash walls, insides of window frames and blinds.
- Finish organizing toys and patio outside.
What does your to-do list look like this week? Link it up over at Lisa's blog, Crazy Adventures in Parenting. And while you're there, take a second (that's honestly all it takes) to vote for her to win sponsorship to BlogHer. Lisa is #6.