Monday, May 11, 2009

To-Do List for a Busy Week


There are so many things that I hope to accomplish this week. I figured now would be as good a time as any to participate in my friend Lisa's To-Do Tuesday. To-Do lists definitely do keep me on track and I just love the feeling of crossing off accomplished tasks.

So here's what is on my To-Do List for the rest of this week, in no particular order.

  • Find the rest of the bags and boxes of summer clothes in the attic.
  • Finish sorting through summer clothes.
  • Wash all the summer clothes. (Am I the only one that washes clothes that have been stored in the attic before letting the kids wear them, even though I know they were put away clean?)
  • Sort and box up all winter clothes, including shoes and jackets.
  • Re-organize the kids' drawers and closets.
  • Re-organize Eric's and my drawers and closets.
  • Go to new thrift store on Thursday to take advantage of their "Everything in the store - 5/$5" bargain. Find some clothes for Isabelle and Alex.
  • Go to other new thrift store to look for some picture frames and planters for outside.
  • Buy some flowers and possibly veggie/fruit plants.
  • Plant flowers and whatever else we get.
  • Library on Thursday.
  • Start spring cleaning - wash walls, insides of window frames and blinds.
  • Finish organizing toys and patio outside.
Okay, I think that's it for now. I feel like this is a little ambitious, so we'll see what happens.

What does your to-do list look like this week? Link it up over at Lisa's blog, Crazy Adventures in Parenting. And while you're there, take a second (that's honestly all it takes) to vote for her to win sponsorship to BlogHer. Lisa is #6.

9 comments:

Courtney 10:10 PM  

UGH - you totally just reminded me that I have to do the seasonal clothes swap. I had it on my to-do list weeks ago and never completed. Note to self - needs to get done!

best of luck with your list.

Sue 10:41 PM  

Okay... I'm pooped just reading your To-do list! Have fun tomorrow ;-)

Amanda 12:44 AM  

I always washed our seasonal clothes...until this year! I was too swamped and a quick sniff convinced me to to just make the swap quickly and maybe no one would notice.

Lisa @ Crazy Adventures in Parenting 1:36 AM  

Oh you ROCK!! Thank you so much Kate!!!!! :)

Trish @ Another Piece of the Puzzle 11:42 AM  

Good luck with your list! I did manage to finish swapping clothes but need to go buy my son what he needs for summer still.

Kim 12:11 PM  

I feel your pain with the seasonal clothing swap.....I did that last week and it takes forever!!

Good luck with your list!

Amanda 12:18 PM  

I wash clothes that have been stored in the basement or attic too, even though they were put away clean. We have quite a few similar chores on our to-do lists! Good luck with yours.

Crunchy Green Mom - Suzanne 12:13 AM  

You are so sweet for pimpin' out Lisa! I know she appreciates it soo much!

I just did the summer/winter thing tonight.. I'm a tired mama...

Lisa @ Crazy Adventures in Parenting 1:05 AM  

Thank you so much Kate for your help.. I won! More thank you's from me tomorrow :)

How'd you do with your list this week? Ready for another? :)

A Grammatical Disclaimer

I freely admit to consistently using improper grammar in the following areas:
1. I like run-on sentences.
2. I have a tendency to end sentences with a pronoun. (I really do. I can't help it.)
3. I always seem to use passive voice in my sentences. (See?)

I've been trying to break this habit, unsuccessfully, for years, so now I just accept that as my writing style, and since I'm not writing for grades anymore, I embrace it. (Again, see?)

Hence, I invoke Blogger Artistic License for this blog!

Copyright 2008. A Simple Walk. All Rights Reserved.

  © Blogger template The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP