This week will be busy, but much less hectic than last week. Getting the kids' seasonal clothes switched out is at the top of my list, followed by some spring cleaning and decorating. I'm beyond ready to get the house scrubbed down and lightened up for summer.I'm also hoping to get some flowers planted and maybe getting a (late) start on a container garden.
I received some great tips on lunch ideas last week. Everybody but me seems to be okay with rotating through some simple lunch ideas, so I think I'm just going to start embracing that.
- M - Apple spiced oatmeal
- T - Tropical crepes
- W - Scrambled eggs & toast
- Th - Muffins & smoothies
- F - Chocolate chip pancakes
- S - Breakfast burritos
- Su - Puffed pancake with strawberry sauce
- M - Quesadillas, yogurt, peaches
- T - PB&J sandwiches, apples
- W - Tuna pasta salad, strawberries
- Th - Turkey and cheese sandwiches, applesauce, carrots
- F - Leftovers
- S & Su - TBD
- M - Moo Shu pork & veggies
- T - Rodeo chicken sandwiches, oven baked potato wedges, green beans
- W - TBD
- Th - Lasagna roll-ups, salad
- F - Hot chicken and potato salad, Easy batter rolls
- S - Taco bar
- Su - TBD
Stop by Org Junkie for hundreds more menu plans.