Sunday, May 17, 2009

Menu Plan Monday - Week of 5/18

I made a pretty good dent in my long to-do list last week but there are still quite a few things I need to get done. Namely - the spring cleaning. It just seems so easy to push that back when other things come up. Hopefully it won't be such a problem this week though.

Thankfully, my husband's schedule is a bit more relaxed this week after two weeks of working throughout both the day and night. I think having him home more will help keep me more motivated to get the cleaning done. It will also be nice for life to feel normal around here again.

Breakfast

Lunch

  • M - Crackers, peanut butter, pretzels, bananas, yogurt
  • T - Pizza grilled cheese and applesauce
  • W - Ham & cheese sandwiches, yogurt
  • Th - Tuna pasta salad, grapes
  • F - Hard-boiled eggs, cheese slices, apple slices, celery sticks
  • S- Leftovers
  • Su - BLTs

Dinner

Stop by Org Junkie for hundreds more menu plans.

8 comments:

SnoWhite 9:36 PM  

I just made your tomato basil bread -- it's our sandwich bread of choice this week.

have a great week!

Unknown 8:01 AM  

Great menu planned!
I'm having a blog birthday drawing ~ prize is a $25 gift certificate from vinylvineyard at etsy.com.

Niki Jolene 8:46 AM  

Taco meatloaf patties sound great!

:)

TAMI 2:15 PM  

Found your blog this morning and have been thinking about participating in MPM. The link for your Breakfast Cookies sounds great and I like the simplicity of your posts - not a "plain" sort, I mean, but rather a "clean & inviting" kind!

Courtney 4:03 PM  

great weekly menu. and I hear you on the spring cleaning. I have started and my house is a mess as I am trying to switch the seasonal clothes and purge the clutter. I have been avoiding the windows for weeks!!!

Anonymous,  9:39 AM  

I'm new to your blog and you other site, stolen moments cooking. I really enjoy reading them both. Can you tell me how you make pizza grilled cheese? Thanks!

Melissa 1:34 PM  

Your menu plan sounds wonderful! I'm working on my spring cleaning, too, but I'd rather be cooking...

Sue 6:45 PM  

I have to tell you Kate, your Menu Plan Monday's have inspired me to make a meal plan this week (and hopefully every week). I'm such a moody meal maker that sitting planning it out & doing the shopping as per the list will hopefully help me to not try & decide at 4pm as hubby walks in the door what I should make for dinner.

Tonight it was Turkey/Beef burgers, salad and corn on the cob :-)

Thanks for the inspiration!

A Grammatical Disclaimer

I freely admit to consistently using improper grammar in the following areas:
1. I like run-on sentences.
2. I have a tendency to end sentences with a pronoun. (I really do. I can't help it.)
3. I always seem to use passive voice in my sentences. (See?)

I've been trying to break this habit, unsuccessfully, for years, so now I just accept that as my writing style, and since I'm not writing for grades anymore, I embrace it. (Again, see?)

Hence, I invoke Blogger Artistic License for this blog!

Copyright 2008. A Simple Walk. All Rights Reserved.

  © Blogger template The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP