Sunday, February 15, 2009

Menu Plan - Week of 2/16

I am excited to start this week. I feel like I've finally kicked the cold I was holding onto all week last week. I also ended last week feeling like I finally have a great schedule worked out that allows me to be productive at home throughout the day, spend plenty of time with the kids, and still be able to spend some time on twitter and checking email (in 10 minute segments) throughout the day.

In addition to those exciting things, I am done with my freezer cooking for the month, so now I just get to enjoy the payoffs. Although I might add to the freezer with some baked goods as I make room. I seem to have quite a surplus on my hands this month, and I want to take advantage of it by stocking the freezer as much as possible.

Breakfast

  • M - Zucchini bread, smoothies
  • T - Apple spiced oatmeal
  • W - Bagels w/ peanut butter
  • Th - Chocolate chip pancakes
  • F - Banana raisin bread, smoothies
  • S - Cheesy scrambled eggs, toast
  • Su - Cinnamon-sugar waffles

Lunch

  • M - Chicken salad in pitas, grapes
  • T - Pizza bread, apple slices

    pizza_bread

  • W - Tuna pasta salad, oranges
  • Th - Bacon, egg & cheese biscuit cups, applesauce
  • F - Baked potato soup, pears
  • S - Quesadillas, yogurt
  • Su - T.B.D.

Dinner

  • M - Chili mac, skillet corn
  • T - Blackened chicken sandwiches, crashed hot potatoes, broccoli
  • W - Garbanzo stir-fry over brown rice
  • Th - Fettucine alfredo w/ ham and peas
  • F - Meatball stew, maple oat bread
  • S - Stromboli, sweet potato fries
  • Su - T.B.D.
Stop by Org Junkie for hundreds more menu plans.

5 comments:

Sonshine 8:49 AM  

sounds like a yummy week!

sometime I am going to try that yummy looking pizza bread! :)

Enjoy your week! :)

Nancy 9:18 AM  

sounds like a good week. glad to hear you're feeling better.

Wendi 10:39 AM  

That pizza bread looks yummy. I used your recipe to make pizza rolls a few weeks ago - it was a hit!

Lisa 11:18 AM  

That pizza bread will definately be on my menu next week...it looks sooooo yummy!

AudreyO 11:45 AM  

We've been wanting to make blackened chicken, but we're not sure how to make it blackened. Would love to know how you make the chicken blackened? It's so fun to get to "visit" the blogs from Bloggy Carnival now that I have time and can read and post.

A Grammatical Disclaimer

I freely admit to consistently using improper grammar in the following areas:
1. I like run-on sentences.
2. I have a tendency to end sentences with a pronoun. (I really do. I can't help it.)
3. I always seem to use passive voice in my sentences. (See?)

I've been trying to break this habit, unsuccessfully, for years, so now I just accept that as my writing style, and since I'm not writing for grades anymore, I embrace it. (Again, see?)

Hence, I invoke Blogger Artistic License for this blog!

Copyright 2008. A Simple Walk. All Rights Reserved.

  © Blogger template The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP