Saturday, January 17, 2009

Join Me!

Our family lives in a 1000-square foot house. We have 4 children whom we homeschool. Do you see the problem?

Kate guest post 2

Actually, I say that it is a problem, but I really don't mean it. After 5 years of homeschooling, we've learned to make the most of our small space by schooling simply, yet substantially. Space just isn't much of an issue for us because when we really need a new space for something, we always find a way somehow.


To read the rest of this post, please stop by at Keeper of the Home today, where I am honored to be guest posting.

3 comments:

Jennifer 12:46 AM  

Great post. You really are a super mom if you can do all that you do in 1000 sf!! :) I have a bit more than that and I go crazy with no room! However, I also do ebay, so I do need some room to store my inventory.

Sonshine 1:57 PM  

Great post! I can so identify!! :) There is 7 of us in a 1000 sqft. house which includes the part of the basement that is finished. Needless to say keeping things simple for schooling and just living is imperative. :)

Thanks for stopping by! I am glad to hear that my all about letters posts are helpful to you! :)

Amanda 2:31 PM  

I love the lack of clutter in your home! This is a timely post for me. We live in a home of similar size and our fourth baby is on the way. I have been looking at the over-full closets and rooms wondering how I will make space for another person. Some of your ideas give me inspiration to get to work and simplify my home.

A Grammatical Disclaimer

I freely admit to consistently using improper grammar in the following areas:
1. I like run-on sentences.
2. I have a tendency to end sentences with a pronoun. (I really do. I can't help it.)
3. I always seem to use passive voice in my sentences. (See?)

I've been trying to break this habit, unsuccessfully, for years, so now I just accept that as my writing style, and since I'm not writing for grades anymore, I embrace it. (Again, see?)

Hence, I invoke Blogger Artistic License for this blog!

Copyright 2008. A Simple Walk. All Rights Reserved.

  © Blogger template The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP