Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Bloggy Giveaway #2 - Boogie Wipes

THIS GIVEAWAY IS NOW CLOSED!
A few weeks ago, our family was excited to participate in a review opportunity from Newbaby.com. We reviewed an awesome product called Boogie Wipes. (You can see our video review of Boogie Wipes here.)

I think Boogie Wipes are an ingenious product. They are made with a unique formula which includes saline, vitamin E, aloe and chamomile. This formula means that the Boogie Wipes offer quick and gentle clean-up for tender noses dealing with colds and allergies.

Gracie tends to wake up with a very dry nose every morning and lots of crustiness. The Boogie Wipes have been a wonderful tool for getting her cleaned up without her complaining. In fact, our youngest three all love the Boogie Wipes.

I plan on keeping Boogie Wipes around the house and in my purse/diaper bag. I know they will come in especially handy the next time a cold moves through our house.

Boogie Wipes has generously offered to send 2 30-count packages (1 grape scented and 1 original) to one of my readers.To enter this giveaway, just leave a comment on this post. I will randomly select one winner on Sunday, Feb. 1st.
THIS GIVEAWAY IS NOW CLOSED!
And make sure to visit the Bloggy Giveaway home to enter over a thousand more giveaways this week!

91 comments:

Anonymous,  9:36 PM  

i have been wanting to try these so pick me!!

Anonymous,  9:39 PM  

i could really use these during the cold/flu season!
sadiekate2001@yahoo.com

Jennifer,  9:43 PM  

These look great, my kids could really use them. The name though, ugh!

MarciaG,  9:47 PM  

Great product.....thanks!

Bailey's Leaf,  9:50 PM  

I have a child that suffers from springtime allergies. These would be great!

Thank you!

Jessica Morris,  9:52 PM  

Neat!! I have never heard of these before. What a great idea! I would love to try these out on my little guys! :) thanks for the giveaway!

Charlotte,  10:05 PM  

These are amazing! A genius idea!
margelina@comcast.net

Anonymous,  10:27 PM  

I'd say pick me but that is a bad pun. So I will say choose me as the winner. Thanks for the giveaway.

b dot werts at sbcgloba dot net

Paige,  10:39 PM  

I have been lucky enough to try these and I would love some more!!

Anonymous,  10:49 PM  

My son always has a runny nose, so we could use these, for sure!

Homemaker,  10:50 PM  

Tis the season for the dreaded boogies...If it wasn't for my son's finger, his boogies would be lonely..lol..

sallylynnsara@hotmail.com

Christina,  11:25 PM  

cool. these sound SO useful!

Danielle,  11:28 PM  

We all have colds, we could really use these!

mcginnisfamily5(at)gmail(dot)com

Aura,  11:46 PM  

I got some and thought they were interesting but they actually work really well. My 5 year old loves the grape scent and it takes off caked on boogers without my babies screaming. Too bad the coupons I got expired before I tried it

rebecca,  12:03 AM  

I would love to try those. rebecca6026@gmail.com

claw,  12:44 AM  

these look like an ingenious new product. I would love to try them. Pick me.

Prairie Scraps,  1:08 AM  

I have actually never seen these products before. I'm excited to try them!

Mommyhood is Thankless,  4:10 AM  

Thanks so much for sharing I would love to win!
mommyhoodisthankless{AT}gmail.com

Judy,  7:00 AM  

Sounds great!

Christy,  8:31 AM  

what a great product!!
christycrosby@gmail.com

Stacy,  8:36 AM  

This winter has been tough on our noses, so this is needed.

Thanks for the giveaway!

hetz-junk(at)hotmail(dot)com

Kristi,  9:21 AM  

A lot of people are giving them away and I hope I win them all. these would be perfect for Aaron.

Wade's World,  9:23 AM  

We LOVE Boogie Wipes in our house. Our son has a chronic runny nose, and these are amazing!

The Dreamer,  9:52 AM  

I've been wanting to try these, my son hates when I wipe his nose. :)

adams006 at hotmail dot com

the pearson ANTiCS,  9:53 AM  

i have 3 kids under 4...i think i could put these to use ;)

Unknown,  10:35 AM  

These are so neat. My little guy has allergies and I am always wiping his nose. These would be great since he constantly has chapped skin around his nose and mouth. breannaandconnersmom@gmail.com

sharerie,  11:40 AM  

GREAT giveaway! my son is still recovering from a cold and hates the sight of mom with a tissue =D

Unknown,  11:53 AM  

sdk.carter@gmail.com
I would love to try these..

Anonymous,  1:40 PM  

I'd love to try these!

tcarranco[at]yahoo[dot]com

Momtothreebabies,  1:56 PM  

i have three babies i need these! LOL
www.momtothreebabies.blogspot.com

Cristina,  1:56 PM  

Great idea! I"d love to try them out. Thanks for the opportunity.

Anonymous,  3:28 PM  

What a neat idea! Thanks!
ast at mail dot casinternet dot net

Cindy B.of Montana,  3:34 PM  

My grandsons so need these :)

Anonymous,  3:34 PM  

Thanks for a chance to win these.

John
asfiled AT earthlink DOT net

Libby,  3:40 PM  

Awesome! What a great solution.

Anonymous,  3:50 PM  

My son has had croup twice this year followed with a terrible runny nose and then it becomes thick. He cries everytime I try to wipe his nose. I would like to try these and see if it helps him from running to have his nose wiped. Thank you for the giveawawy.
slwing@ctc.net

Susan

Unknown,  4:24 PM  

This would be so awesome to try. My son nose can get really crusty.

Anonymous,  5:12 PM  

pick me! I'd love to try them.
monababs@yahoo.com

Brett and Amanda,  5:45 PM  

I was reading about these the other day in a magazine and they sound GREAT! i'd love to try some!

nanja,  7:03 PM  

They sound gentle on the nose because of the Vit E and aloe.
Thank You!
nanja[at]comcast[dot]net

Neen,  7:53 PM  

I'd love to try these.

Anonymous,  8:08 PM  

I would love to win these!

familysearcher
familysearcher AT earthlink DOT net

Anonymous,  10:36 PM  

I would love to win! I just recently heard about these and got a pack. Then we got sick. They were a lifesaver! My baby girl still freaked out when I had to wipe her nose, but I didn't feel so bad..these helped moisturize her skin rather than hurt it more.

MOMFOREVERANDEVER,  10:44 PM  

really want to try these

Emily,  10:52 PM  

Thanks for offering it!

princesslimey (at) gmail (dot) com

Elizabeth Mather,  11:36 PM  

Never heard of these- what a great idea!

Anonymous,  12:50 AM  

I would love to win these. Thanks

megan,  1:13 AM  

Oh! I saw those in the store and wanted to try them! Cool!

Stacy,  3:15 AM  

I've been wanting to try these! Thanks for a great giveaway!

janetfaye,  4:19 AM  

Thank you!

janetfaye (at) gmail (dot) com

Jamie,  7:37 AM  

We would love to try these.

Shirley,  10:20 AM  

I would love to try these wipes.

Kim's Custom Cards and Gifts,  10:39 AM  

I've been wanting to try these. My daughter has a cold right now and cries whenever I wipe her nose, I was wondering if these would make a difference.

torinem,  12:03 PM  

These would be greatly appreciated around this house!

tornem(at)yahoo.com

Anonymous,  1:39 PM  

These sound great. My son told me a joke. How do you make a tissue dance? Put a little boogie in it! Creator unknown but love it.
Sue brooke2day@yahoo.com

lafondsi,  2:02 PM  

These are great!

Audra,  2:11 PM  

Lots of colds in winter time so even more reasons to pakc around some boogie wipes!

Thanks so much for the AWEsome give-oh-way! audrajjensen(at)msn(dot)com

Eric and Sheryl,  2:37 PM  

These would be great at my house. My daughter always has a stopped up nose in the morning and after naps.

sherylnelken @ yahoo com

Unknown,  3:22 PM  

i wish i had these last week when my boys had the boogie disease! UGH!

mom2boys,  4:03 PM  

I would love to try these. Both of my little boys have had a cold twice this season. Thanks for the great giveaway!

hottmomma_03(at)yahoo(dot)com

Susan,  4:27 PM  

These look great! Thanks for the chance to win!

snkjohnson at gmail dot com

Kathryn,  4:33 PM  

please enter me - wipes are a way of life!

Anonymous,  5:15 PM  

I have always wanted to try these for my son.

palmersf(at
)bellsouth.net

Nicole,  8:13 PM  

What a great thing to have on you all the time!!!

happycouple0720@yahoo.com

K. Geller,  8:52 PM  

These sound great. I'd love to try them.

Laura,  9:03 PM  

What a wonderful product!!

inkomite at gmail dot com

shaunjoy,  9:31 PM  

These sound great! And any product with the word Boogie in the title just makes me smile. :)

rebecca,  9:59 PM  

Man, I hated it when my sons nose got so red and raw with his last cold. He didn't understand and I'm sure these would have helped nose-wiping not be so traumatic! Poor baby.

gitrecca (at) gmail (dot) com

Maggie,  10:07 PM  

Great idea. Thanks for the giveaway!

Unknown,  11:01 PM  

sounds like a neat product...i have 5 snotty noses running around right now so these would be great

Unknown,  1:02 AM  

These would be great for my little guys!
frog123 (at) cyipcom (dot) net

Renee G,  1:12 AM  

I'd love to try these on my two boys.

rsgrandinetti@yahoo(dot)com

Anonymous,  9:02 AM  

This is great! I always use regular wipes and feel bad wiping their nose for something that is meant for bums. Thanks!
rbjj32825[at]lycos[dot]com

Anonymous,  9:04 AM  

This would be great for baby!
rbjj32825[at]lycos[dot]com

guru,  10:58 AM  

These would be great for my new grandbaby! Thanks!

A family of boys,  1:30 PM  

My boys could definitely use these. I think it would be great to keep in the cars as I always seem to forget to have anything with us and we resort to scratchy napkins. Poor little guys.

Anonymous,  1:50 PM  

Oh these would be wonderful right now with all the runny noses here... wiicked13 [at] yahoo [dot] com

Misty,  2:31 PM  

What a great giveaway during cold and flu season! They'd go to good use in our house this week!

punkinmama,  2:46 PM  

Would love this for my son who has sensitive skin!

Jessica,  3:20 PM  

Can I get some of these LAST week? We've been using kleenex like crazy around here!

Miranda Ward,  6:14 PM  

yay boogie wipes

Katrina,  6:42 PM  

I would love to win! Thanks for the giveaway!

kristin,  12:27 AM  

i wish i had a pack of these right now for my little one. i'll have to go get some, and then keep my fingers crossed for a win!

kmc.love at gmail.com

Anonymous,  4:50 AM  

Ooh! wipes are a must
pier70@ yahoo dot com

Laressa,  12:05 PM  

We counld definitely use these for the dried on the face morning predicament as well!

Heather,  2:39 PM  

My 4 kids always get runny noses at the same time, would love some of these!
Thanks for the chance!
jandh at myfamilylovesit.com

LeAnna,  9:02 PM  

I would love to try these, We travel a lot so my kids pick up lots of germs despite trying to keep things wiped and clean. I have heard about these but never tried them and I would love a chance to try them out.

clkiwis72305 at yahoo dot com

Nissa,  9:28 PM  

We, too all suffer from dry noses- these would be great for winter months in general!

Mommy 2 Monkeys,  11:27 PM  

I am in need of these, my poor daughter's nose is red from all my wiping.

Unknown,  11:46 PM  

i have a toddler who needs these!

Idaho Jill,  1:34 AM  

I have been wanting to try these-thanks for the chance to win!

A Grammatical Disclaimer

I freely admit to consistently using improper grammar in the following areas:
1. I like run-on sentences.
2. I have a tendency to end sentences with a pronoun. (I really do. I can't help it.)
3. I always seem to use passive voice in my sentences. (See?)

I've been trying to break this habit, unsuccessfully, for years, so now I just accept that as my writing style, and since I'm not writing for grades anymore, I embrace it. (Again, see?)

Hence, I invoke Blogger Artistic License for this blog!

Copyright 2008. A Simple Walk. All Rights Reserved.

  © Blogger template The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP