Monday, January 26, 2009

40 Words For My Husband

Tuesday, January 27 is Eric's 40th Birthday. I thought of all kinds of different post ideas to celebrate the event and wish him a Happy Birthday. But everything I thought of seemed just not enough. I've concluded that there are not enough words I can write or speak to fully convey the love I feel for my husband, or the wishes I hold in my heart for him on his birthday.

Anyone who has read my blog before probably knows that I tend to be a little long-winded. I can go on, and on, and on sometimes! Instead of doing that again, I want to choose 40 deeply felt and truly meant words for my wonderful man on his birthday.

Every day I am reminded how blessed I am to call you mine. You're everything good that I've ever wanted, and even everything I never knew I wanted but now could not live without. I love growing old with you!

Happy Birthday Eric! I love you more than I have words!

Stop by Heavenly Homemakers for more Gratituesday.

4 comments:

Omah's Helping Hands 12:07 AM  

Awww, that's so sweet. I love hearing about happy couples. It just warms the heart. Only 40, man to be that young again. May you receive God's blessings for you and have a wonderful, beautiful, glorious week.

Kim @ Homesteader's Heart 5:51 AM  

There is definitely an epidemic of men turning 40 this year. My husband just had his on the 6th and I know of 2 other men besides your husband turning the Big 4-0 as well. Tell him happy birthday from KIM.
Hugs.

Elizabeth 12:03 PM  

That is such a sweet and wonderful way to celebrate his birthday!

Jen 1:37 PM  

That was very sweet. I feel the exact same way about my Husband. From time to time I love to just sit and watch him. Thanking God everyday that we are Married!

A Grammatical Disclaimer

I freely admit to consistently using improper grammar in the following areas:
1. I like run-on sentences.
2. I have a tendency to end sentences with a pronoun. (I really do. I can't help it.)
3. I always seem to use passive voice in my sentences. (See?)

I've been trying to break this habit, unsuccessfully, for years, so now I just accept that as my writing style, and since I'm not writing for grades anymore, I embrace it. (Again, see?)

Hence, I invoke Blogger Artistic License for this blog!

Copyright 2008. A Simple Walk. All Rights Reserved.

  © Blogger template The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP