Monday, December 08, 2008

A Bloggy Progressive Dinner - You're Invited

progressive_dinner_08 A Bloggy Progressive Dinner - Youre Invited!

Exciting news, everyone…we’re having a party, and you’re all invited! It’s a progressive dinner, blog-style. Here’s how it works:

Please join us at our bloggy homes the week of December 15th as we celebrate the season. Stop by for some great holiday recipes. Mr. Linky will be all set up so you can share your own holiday recipes, party ideas and tips, and decorations if you feel so inclined. Link up each night if you’d like, and share a recipe that goes with the evening’s theme. The more the merrier! We hope you can make it!

Please invite your friends!

4 comments:

Judy 8:20 AM  

This sounds like fun!! I am glad you gave some notice because now I can think of some recipes to share.

n*stitches 11:35 AM  

SOunds like fun!

Lora @ my blessed life 11:47 AM  

What a fun idea! I love progressive dinners!! I'm looking forward to participating:)

Elizabeth 9:02 PM  

Awesome idea! I have to participate!

A Grammatical Disclaimer

I freely admit to consistently using improper grammar in the following areas:
1. I like run-on sentences.
2. I have a tendency to end sentences with a pronoun. (I really do. I can't help it.)
3. I always seem to use passive voice in my sentences. (See?)

I've been trying to break this habit, unsuccessfully, for years, so now I just accept that as my writing style, and since I'm not writing for grades anymore, I embrace it. (Again, see?)

Hence, I invoke Blogger Artistic License for this blog!

Copyright 2008. A Simple Walk. All Rights Reserved.

  © Blogger template The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP