Monday, December 01, 2008

Back In The Saddle

Thanksgiving weekend is over and after an 8 hour drive home, I am ready to get back into the blogging saddle. It's taking a little longer to feel that way about housework, especially with all the catch-up work ahead of me. But, I think I'll be ready to get started when I wake up tomorrow...hopefully!

Here are a few pictures from our weekend with my family.

On Friday, my dad took the boys to Bass Pro Shop to walk around, visit Santa, and just do guy-stuff. They also played a quick game of football in the backyard.
While they were gone, the women made lots of pierogi.(More on that tomorrow.)

Saturday night, we took the kids to two different light displays.
When we got home, the adults were treated to two Thanksgiving plays put on by the kids. After that, all of the grandkids had a great time playing with Papa's Thomas The Tank Engine train set.I hope you all enjoyed your Thanksgiving weekend as much as we did. I'm looking forward to getting caught up with everyone tomorrow.

1 comments:

Michele @ Frugal Granola 8:02 PM  

It sounds like you had a wonderful Thanksgiving! :) I love the photos with the train!

Blessings,
Michele

A Grammatical Disclaimer

I freely admit to consistently using improper grammar in the following areas:
1. I like run-on sentences.
2. I have a tendency to end sentences with a pronoun. (I really do. I can't help it.)
3. I always seem to use passive voice in my sentences. (See?)

I've been trying to break this habit, unsuccessfully, for years, so now I just accept that as my writing style, and since I'm not writing for grades anymore, I embrace it. (Again, see?)

Hence, I invoke Blogger Artistic License for this blog!

Copyright 2008. A Simple Walk. All Rights Reserved.

  © Blogger template The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP