Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Great New Offers

Click here to sign up for Pillsbury's recipe newsletter and receive a free booklet with $10 worth of coupons.
And then click over to Home Made Simple for over $27 in coupons for cleaning products.Home Made Simple
Or sign up for one of these free cookbooks.
Free CookbookFree Cookbook
And while your at it, why not check out one of these free ebooks. I'll definitely benefit from the first one since I still have yet to jump on the CVS train and start earning ECBs.
Drugstore Savings
Coupon Mom eBook

2 comments:

A Mom 2:12 PM  

I LOVE your blog!!! I'll be adding it to my sidebar... THANK YOU SO MUCH for helping me stay frugal.

Elizabeth 2:08 PM  

Ahh!! Thank you!!

A Grammatical Disclaimer

I freely admit to consistently using improper grammar in the following areas:
1. I like run-on sentences.
2. I have a tendency to end sentences with a pronoun. (I really do. I can't help it.)
3. I always seem to use passive voice in my sentences. (See?)

I've been trying to break this habit, unsuccessfully, for years, so now I just accept that as my writing style, and since I'm not writing for grades anymore, I embrace it. (Again, see?)

Hence, I invoke Blogger Artistic License for this blog!

Copyright 2008. A Simple Walk. All Rights Reserved.

  © Blogger template The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP