Friday, October 10, 2008

Free Magazines

I'm kind of excited to start exploring some of these free magazines. Some of them we can use in school, or to share with our homeschool group. Some of them will just be fun to read through and recycle the pictures for crafts and things.

Here are some that look interesting to me, and the subscriptions are 100% free!

Railway Age Click Here

Recycling Today

Click Here

Free subscription to Food Arts magazine - Food Arts provides top-of-the market professionals with cutting edge information from the food and beverage industry. Exceptional recipes and fresh ideas...innovative presentation techniques...business tips and forecasts...news on tabletop, lighting, interior design...hints on where to find special products or produce...restaurant openings and closings...chefs on the move and much more in every issue. (US)

Click Here

Finance Magazines

Click Here

Free subscription to Grower Talks Magazine - From its pocket-sized format, GrowerTalks has evolved into a folksy and functional magazine - covering bedding plants, potted plants, perennials, plugs, foliage, vegetables, cut flowers and more. (US & Canada)

Click Here

Or find 100s of other options by clicking here:

0 comments:

A Grammatical Disclaimer

I freely admit to consistently using improper grammar in the following areas:
1. I like run-on sentences.
2. I have a tendency to end sentences with a pronoun. (I really do. I can't help it.)
3. I always seem to use passive voice in my sentences. (See?)

I've been trying to break this habit, unsuccessfully, for years, so now I just accept that as my writing style, and since I'm not writing for grades anymore, I embrace it. (Again, see?)

Hence, I invoke Blogger Artistic License for this blog!

Copyright 2008. A Simple Walk. All Rights Reserved.

  © Blogger template The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP