Thursday, September 25, 2008

Kid Blogger Konnection at H2b@H


Kid bloggers are just like us mom bloggers. They want people (preferably their own age) to read what they have to say. They want comments and feedback on what they write. They also want to read what other kids are doing and have to say. And most importantly, they want to forge the same kinds of friendships and community we all enjoy in the blogosphere. But this is hard to achieve when you don’t know how to find any other kid blogs.

I know this, and I hear it every day from Isabelle. She loves her blog but she wishes more people read it, especially other kids. Until now, the only way we've found other kid bloggers for her was if I stumbled across a mom's blog that had a link to their child's blog.

That is why I am so excited about this blogring that we are starting at Happy To Be At Home! You can go here to read more details about it or go here to add your child's blog to the list.

1 comments:

Anonymous,  11:36 AM  

What a fabulous resource! I hope you're still doing this in a couple of years when my daughter is ready to blog!

A Grammatical Disclaimer

I freely admit to consistently using improper grammar in the following areas:
1. I like run-on sentences.
2. I have a tendency to end sentences with a pronoun. (I really do. I can't help it.)
3. I always seem to use passive voice in my sentences. (See?)

I've been trying to break this habit, unsuccessfully, for years, so now I just accept that as my writing style, and since I'm not writing for grades anymore, I embrace it. (Again, see?)

Hence, I invoke Blogger Artistic License for this blog!

Copyright 2008. A Simple Walk. All Rights Reserved.

  © Blogger template The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP