Monday, May 12, 2008

My First Blog Award!



I'd like to say thank you to Carlie for passing an E for Excellent blog award on to me. This is my first and I must admit, it's pretty cool! And even better, I now get the honor of passing it on to more people whose blogs I think are excellent! (Although I consistently read so many excellent blogs, I've decided to limit it to just 5. It is just too hard to choose!)

1. The other 2/3 of 3 Moms, 3 Kitchens, 31 Days... Joy at FiveJs and Toni at The Happy Housewife. Both of these women have become my friends and I am continually inspired and encouraged by both of their blogs. Please make sure you stop in to visit them. I guarantee you will be blessed by any time you spend there.

2. Nancy and 3 Blondes and the Law - Her blog is a wonderful collection of her life and she writes in a style that I relate to and learn from, not to mention she reads cookbooks like novels too!

3. Michele at Frugal Granola - I have learned so much at Michele's blog regarding nutrition lately. She is very encouraging. And, her Living a Simple Life series is not to be missed!

4. Isabelle at Isabelle's Corner - She is witty, talented, and beautiful, and she has an affinity for exclamation points! She is just like her mom!

4 comments:

Michele @ Frugal Granola 12:07 AM  

Wow! Thank you so much, Kate! :)

I know your blog is certainly an "Excellent" Blog. I first found it when you were posting about creating a home-keeping notebook for your daughters. What an inspiration! Thanks!

Blessings,
Michele :)
www.frugalgranola.blogspot.com

Michele @ Frugal Granola 12:21 AM  
This comment has been removed by the author.
Michele @ Frugal Granola 12:23 AM  

Hi, I'm back with any FYI, just for fun:
Here's a link to the creator of the blog award. :)
http://themommyproject.com/?p=116

Michele :)

Nancy 11:06 AM  

What a wonderful surprise! THANK YOU! I really enjoy your blog. I read it each morning to get my day started.

Thanks again!

Nancy
www.3blondesandthelaw@live.com

A Grammatical Disclaimer

I freely admit to consistently using improper grammar in the following areas:
1. I like run-on sentences.
2. I have a tendency to end sentences with a pronoun. (I really do. I can't help it.)
3. I always seem to use passive voice in my sentences. (See?)

I've been trying to break this habit, unsuccessfully, for years, so now I just accept that as my writing style, and since I'm not writing for grades anymore, I embrace it. (Again, see?)

Hence, I invoke Blogger Artistic License for this blog!

Copyright 2008. A Simple Walk. All Rights Reserved.

  © Blogger template The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP