Monday, April 28, 2008

New Blog Look

If you've visited my blog before, I'm sure you've noticed the new look. I just love the new header that Joy at FiveJs created for me! Didn't she do a fantastic job?

I had to change all my background and font colors to work with my new header also. I don't know if I'm fully satisfied with my color choices just yet though, so you may notice more changes coming up in the near future.

Thank you so very much Joy!

Please make sure to stop by Joy's blog to be inspired and encouraged.

5 comments:

Anonymous,  9:33 AM  

I just love your new look. It definitely fits your blog! It is very appealing to look at. Isn't Joy amazing!

Teresa 10:16 AM  

Kate, I love the new look! Joy did an amazing job! Now I need to jump on the bandwagon and get mine done.

Michele @ Frugal Granola 11:41 AM  

Wow- I love your new blog look! :)
How fun!
Blessings,
Michele :)
www.frugalgranola.blogspot.com

Niki Jolene 8:42 PM  

I love the new look!

:)

$5 Dinner Mom 11:09 PM  

I think this look is awesome! Simple, yet profound! You have a lovely blog!
Erin

A Grammatical Disclaimer

I freely admit to consistently using improper grammar in the following areas:
1. I like run-on sentences.
2. I have a tendency to end sentences with a pronoun. (I really do. I can't help it.)
3. I always seem to use passive voice in my sentences. (See?)

I've been trying to break this habit, unsuccessfully, for years, so now I just accept that as my writing style, and since I'm not writing for grades anymore, I embrace it. (Again, see?)

Hence, I invoke Blogger Artistic License for this blog!

Copyright 2008. A Simple Walk. All Rights Reserved.

  © Blogger template The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP