Saturday, March 15, 2008

Three Guesses

I subscribe to the "clean enough" cleaning method 99.5% of my life. If our feet don't get stuck to the floor when we walk in the kitchen, the floor is clean enough. If I can manage to pull out two pieces of matching clothing items from the kids drawers every morning, the drawers are clean enough. If I can still see my reflection in the bathroom mirror around all the water spots, toothpaste smudges, and handprints, the mirror is clean enough.

There are two times in my life when this method just doesn't cut it: when I am nesting, or when my mom is coming to visit. It is 11 pm and I just got done washing the kitchen floor on my hands and knees. Seeing as how I am currently not pregnant, I'll give you three guesses as to what is happening tomorrow!

1 comments:

Anonymous,  11:35 PM  

:) ...and hopefully your Mom doesn't keep up with your blog LOL!! Good luck and enjoy your weekend company!!

Christy

A Grammatical Disclaimer

I freely admit to consistently using improper grammar in the following areas:
1. I like run-on sentences.
2. I have a tendency to end sentences with a pronoun. (I really do. I can't help it.)
3. I always seem to use passive voice in my sentences. (See?)

I've been trying to break this habit, unsuccessfully, for years, so now I just accept that as my writing style, and since I'm not writing for grades anymore, I embrace it. (Again, see?)

Hence, I invoke Blogger Artistic License for this blog!

Copyright 2008. A Simple Walk. All Rights Reserved.

  © Blogger template The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP