It seems that we are in a constant state of schedule flux. The one constant for the past 6 months or so has been the frequency with which our schedule changes. And we're in a new cycle of getting readjusted to yet another schedule change.
But this is an awesome and exciting change that has Eric at home for more dinners with us, so we're definitely all enjoying it. Although he and I have yet to re-schedule our long standing Tuesday night date nights at home. I think we're both waiting to get used to things and then we can decide on our new, perfect night.
Here's what we'll be eating this week:
- Quesadillas, Sandwiches, Tuna melts, English muffin pizzas, homemade mac and cheese, fruit or carrot sticks
- M - Pork & Spinach Stew, Crescent Rolls
- T - Easy Taco Bake (from the freezer), Side Salad
- W - Chicken & Cheese Penne, Green Beans
- Th - Mexican Chicken Lasagna (double chicken mixture for the freezer), Skillet Corn
- F - Homemade Pizza
- S - Frisco Patty Melts, Crashed Potatoes, Oven Roasted Carrots and Broccoli
- Su - TBD