Sunday, January 10, 2010

Menu Plan Monday ~ Week of 1/11

It seems that we are in a constant state of schedule flux. The one constant for the past 6 months or so has been the frequency with which our schedule changes. And we're in a new cycle of getting readjusted to yet another schedule change.

But this is an awesome and exciting change that has Eric at home for more dinners with us, so we're definitely all enjoying it. Although he and I have yet to re-schedule our long standing Tuesday night date nights at home. I think we're both waiting to get used to things and then we can decide on our new, perfect night.

Here's what we'll be eating this week:

Breakfasts

Lunches
  • Quesadillas, Sandwiches, Tuna melts, English muffin pizzas, homemade mac and cheese, fruit or carrot sticks
Dinners
  • M - Pork & Spinach Stew, Crescent Rolls
  • T - Easy Taco Bake (from the freezer), Side Salad
  • W - Chicken & Cheese Penne, Green Beans
  • Th - Mexican Chicken Lasagna (double chicken mixture for the freezer), Skillet Corn
  • F - Homemade Pizza
  • S - Frisco Patty Melts, Crashed Potatoes, Oven Roasted Carrots and Broccoli
  • Su - TBD
Stop by Org Junkie for hundreds more menu plans.

5 comments:

kalea_kane 3:03 AM  

Okay...got to know...what are Crashed Potatoes? You have my mouth watering, and I don't even know why! :)

Kelly (visiting from MPM)

Jodi aka One Blessed Mama 10:00 AM  

Sounds delicious! Happy Menu Plan Monday!

Colie's Kitchen 3:49 AM  

Great menu plan monday!! Thank you so much for sharing! I love new ideas!! www.colieskitchen.com

Anonymous,  10:19 AM  

My family has lived in a similar world of inconsistent scheduling for the last several months and it makes getting into the groove of the routine easier. I appreciate the freezer-friendly recipes you shared in your post, I find myself relying more and more on my freezer to help manage busy schedules.

Becca 1:30 AM  

Yum, your breakfasts sound amazing!!

A Grammatical Disclaimer

I freely admit to consistently using improper grammar in the following areas:
1. I like run-on sentences.
2. I have a tendency to end sentences with a pronoun. (I really do. I can't help it.)
3. I always seem to use passive voice in my sentences. (See?)

I've been trying to break this habit, unsuccessfully, for years, so now I just accept that as my writing style, and since I'm not writing for grades anymore, I embrace it. (Again, see?)

Hence, I invoke Blogger Artistic License for this blog!

Copyright 2008. A Simple Walk. All Rights Reserved.

  © Blogger template The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP