Sunday, November 15, 2009

Menu Plan Monday ~ Week of November 16


I am so excited for this week to begin. I finally feel caught up on everything and ready to get back to the normal routine. My kitchen has been sorely neglected for the past 3 weeks and I just can't stay away anymore. Between all of us being sick, a trip to Disney World and a week full of easy meals while I unpacked and got caught up on laundry and work, I'm ready to start some real cooking again.

So, the plan for this week includes some extra baking and freezer cooking too. I'm also getting prepared to start the whole Christmas cookie freezing and baking routine in just a few weeks. I'm starting on my to-make list already.

Breakfasts:

  • Oatmeal, Breakfast Cookies, Muffins, Scrambled eggs & toast, Cereal, Smoothies
Lunches:
  • Cheese and crackers, sandwiches, leftovers, soup, hummus w/ homemade pitas. All with fruit or carrot & celery sticks
Dinners
  • Monday - Barbecue sausage, Scalloped Corn
  • Tuesday - Baked potato bar including chicken, broccoli & cheese topping or soppy joe topping, side salad
  • Wednesday - Stuffed Manicotti, Italian Breadsticks
  • Thursday - Stuffed cabbage, mashed potatoes
  • Friday - Breakfast for dinner - pumpkin-spiced pancakes, sausage patties, cinnamon apples
  • Saturday - Bacon cheeseburger pizza (using this best ever pizza crust)
  • Sunday - Soup of some kind
Stop by Org Junkie for over 300 more menu plans.

2 comments:

Kelly @ Wisdom Begun 3:20 PM  

Sounds great, Kate!

I just made and shopped for my monthly menu plan. I think about half of the recipes I planned on came from Stolen Moments Cooking. lol :-)

Anonymous,  10:49 PM  

Looks wonderful! We've been doing meal plans lately and it's made things so much simpler!!
:)

A Grammatical Disclaimer

I freely admit to consistently using improper grammar in the following areas:
1. I like run-on sentences.
2. I have a tendency to end sentences with a pronoun. (I really do. I can't help it.)
3. I always seem to use passive voice in my sentences. (See?)

I've been trying to break this habit, unsuccessfully, for years, so now I just accept that as my writing style, and since I'm not writing for grades anymore, I embrace it. (Again, see?)

Hence, I invoke Blogger Artistic License for this blog!

Copyright 2008. A Simple Walk. All Rights Reserved.

  © Blogger template The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP