I am so excited for this week to begin. I finally feel caught up on everything and ready to get back to the normal routine. My kitchen has been sorely neglected for the past 3 weeks and I just can't stay away anymore. Between all of us being sick, a trip to Disney World and a week full of easy meals while I unpacked and got caught up on laundry and work, I'm ready to start some real cooking again.
So, the plan for this week includes some extra baking and freezer cooking too. I'm also getting prepared to start the whole Christmas cookie freezing and baking routine in just a few weeks. I'm starting on my to-make list already.
- Oatmeal, Breakfast Cookies, Muffins, Scrambled eggs & toast, Cereal, Smoothies
- Cheese and crackers, sandwiches, leftovers, soup, hummus w/ homemade pitas. All with fruit or carrot & celery sticks
- Monday - Barbecue sausage, Scalloped Corn
- Tuesday - Baked potato bar including chicken, broccoli & cheese topping or soppy joe topping, side salad
- Wednesday - Stuffed Manicotti, Italian Breadsticks
- Thursday - Stuffed cabbage, mashed potatoes
- Friday - Breakfast for dinner - pumpkin-spiced pancakes, sausage patties, cinnamon apples
- Saturday - Bacon cheeseburger pizza (using this best ever pizza crust)
- Sunday - Soup of some kind