Thursday, November 12, 2009

Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique

As if a trip to Disney World wasn't enough, my parents decided to spoil their little princesses just a bit more during a vacation. And what better way to do that then a trip to the Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique inside Cinderella's Castle?

Our girls were enthralled the second we walked through the door. They quickly settled on their favorite hairstyle of choice and were then whisked away by their Fairy Godmothers-in-Training to begin the transformation process.

I was impressed with the care shown by the stylists as they quickly moved from one little princess to the next. I think our girls didn't even realize there were others waiting for their spot in the chairs.

Overall, the experience took about 30 minutes for each girl. That included hairstyle, make-up and a quick manicure. For an unforgettable treat with lasting memories, the time invested was minimal. (While all of us women and girls were in the boutique, the men and boys went to the Hall of Presidents to nap...er, watch the show.)

I think we were all amazed with the transformations. Isabelle's face when she first saw herself was priceless. She told me later that she didn't even realize she was looking at herself. I think Olivia was struck speechless.

And what better time for a photo op in front of the castle then when you have 4 little princesses all decked out in crowns, glitter and sashes? (At 2, Gracie wasn't old enough for the princess makeover, but my sister brought along her oldest daughter's crown from last time for her to wear.)

Is there anything better than being a princess with your favorite cousin while in Disney World?

While this was certainly not a simple finer thing, our girls would be the first to argue that this is most definitely a finer thing in life!

Stop by Amy's Finer Things for more Finer Things Friday.

3 comments:

Micha @ Cookin' Mimi 12:04 AM  

Looks like they had fun. Ladies need to be pampered once in awhile no matter their age.

Amanda from Faith, Food and Family 9:58 AM  

What little beauties! That's great they got to do that!!
God bless,
Amanda

Amy @ Finer Things 3:10 PM  

How fun! Olivia doesn't look so impressed in the one photo, though. :)

A Grammatical Disclaimer

I freely admit to consistently using improper grammar in the following areas:
1. I like run-on sentences.
2. I have a tendency to end sentences with a pronoun. (I really do. I can't help it.)
3. I always seem to use passive voice in my sentences. (See?)

I've been trying to break this habit, unsuccessfully, for years, so now I just accept that as my writing style, and since I'm not writing for grades anymore, I embrace it. (Again, see?)

Hence, I invoke Blogger Artistic License for this blog!

Copyright 2008. A Simple Walk. All Rights Reserved.

  © Blogger template The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP