Well, assuming the weather holds out, it looks like we will finally fit in our yearly apple orchard trip this weekend. We're all really looking forward to it, almost as much as we're looking forward to all the great things we'll be making with the apples afterward. Depending on how the weekend goes, we'll get started on Sunday.
Other than that, there's not too much going on around our house. I wasn't able to get to the seasonal clothing swap out this week, so that's priority number 1 next week. We're also gearing up and counting down for our trip to Disney World. Just over 3 weeks to go!
Here's some links that caught my attention this week.
- Last week on twitter, I saw an announcement that the Disney Parks blog just launched. This is exciting stuff for me, especially right now. And for anyone else that loves the magic of all the Disney parks, you'll definitely enjoy spending some time looking around the site.
- I am looking forward to trying out Phoebe's recipe for Crockpot Apple Butter with some of our apples. It looks wonderful.
- I enjoyed reading this Mommy Come Home post on Unfinished Mom. It was so encouraging and well-written.
- Connie delves into the Power of Suggestion with her thought-provoking post. It made me stop and consider rewording some of the things I say sometimes.
- If you've never visited Vanderbilt Wife, you really should. Jessie writes beautifully from the heart, shares awesome recipes and lets us all into her house as she prepares to sell. Not to mention, if you ever want to have a book discussion with someone, she needs to be at the top of your list! We had a great twitter/email chat last week about a book that was so satisfying and fun.