After an extra busy week last week and a very mellow weekend, we are ready to tackle another week. There's not too much extra on the schedule for this week. I'm thinking we'll take some time to just relax when we can before the busyness of next week and getting ready to go to Disney World hits.
We're still working our way through the apples we picked last weekend. As I write this, there's a batch of apple leather drying in the oven and some apple butter finishing up in the crock pot. I still have half a bushel to do some fun things with this week too.
I've spent quite a bit of time this weekend thinking of some new meals I want to try, so my planning for breakfast and lunch this week is minimal and not planned out by days. This isn't the usual for us, so I'm curious to see how it works out.
- Apple coffee cake, cinnamon raisin swirl bread with apple butter, cereal. bagels with peanut butter, scrambled eggs, oatmeal
- Stuffed breadsticks, grilled cheese, leftovers, easy chicken soup. fresh fruit, yogurt
- M - Caribbean Pork Stew, rice
- T - Kids ~ tuna casserole; Adults ~ date night at home, not sure what we'll eat yet
- W - Portabello & garlic pasta, side salad
- Th - Sloppy Joe potato boats, broccoli
- F - Sausage & apple stuffed waffles
- S - Italian-stuffed chicken breasts, spinach risotto
- Su - Soup of some kind