Friday, August 14, 2009

Weekend Linkage

It was an interesting week around here and I'm glad to wrap it up. We have a fun weekend of house sitting for my brother-in-law planned. Mainly it involves sitting in the sand, enjoying the lake and sitting around a bonfire. Sounds like pretty tough duty, doesn't it? I'm not sure who's more excited, the kids or Eric and I. We're going to swing by the grocery store on our way there and pick up some fun camping-style food. Even though we aren't camping and will only be 20 minutes from home, we're choosing to treat it like a mini-vacation.

Here is some good reading for your weekend enjoyment.

Have a great weekend!

1 comments:

Kelly @ Wisdom Begun 12:02 PM  

Love the linkage, Kate! I always love finding new blogs. The RV one sounds wonderful.

Have fun with your mini-vacation!

A Grammatical Disclaimer

I freely admit to consistently using improper grammar in the following areas:
1. I like run-on sentences.
2. I have a tendency to end sentences with a pronoun. (I really do. I can't help it.)
3. I always seem to use passive voice in my sentences. (See?)

I've been trying to break this habit, unsuccessfully, for years, so now I just accept that as my writing style, and since I'm not writing for grades anymore, I embrace it. (Again, see?)

Hence, I invoke Blogger Artistic License for this blog!

Copyright 2008. A Simple Walk. All Rights Reserved.

  © Blogger template The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP