This is going to be another simple week for us. Actually, there's a chance that it could be our most relaxing and carefree week yet this summer. As you can imagine, that's pretty exciting! I'm envisioning lots of time outside, a trip or two to the park, maybe swinging by a few garage sales on Friday, a trip to the library and farmer's market...that's about it. Ahhh! Sounds like a little slice of heaven to me.
In keeping with our easy going week, I'm sticking with some easier type meals that don't require much time in the kitchen.
- M - PB toast, smoothies
- T - Banana oatmeal
- W - Cinnamon roll bread
- Th - Breakfast burritos
- F - Strawberry-Kiwi muffins
- S - French toast, sausage
- Su - Leftover muffins
- M - Pizza grilled cheese, peaches
- T - Turkey roll-ups, strawberries
- W - PB&Js, cantaloupe
- Th - Tuna salad pitas, watermelon
- F - Leftovers
- S - Quesadillas, watermelon
- Su - TBD
- M - Chicken & grape pasta salad
- T - BLTs, cantaloupe
- W - Hawaiian chicken kabobs, orzo pilaf
- Th - Moroccan lettuce wraps with dipping sauces
- F - Homemade pizza (Eric has put me on a mission to perfect my pizza crust. He really wants one that tastes like take-out pizza dough. If you have a tried-and-true pizza dough recipe, I'd love to try it!)
- S - Kids - Beef ravioli w/butter and Parmesan; E & K - date night (probably just at home)
- Su - Asian chicken salad, wonton chips
And then stop by the home of Menu Plan Monday - I'm An Organizing Junkie.