Sunday, July 26, 2009

Menu Plan Monday ~ Week of 7/27


I am back from BlogHer and ready to get back into routine. BlogHer was interesting. I learned a few things, had some great experiences, and made or deepened some wonderful friendships. I'm still processing everything though, so I'll post on it fully tomorrow.

Making a menu plan for this week is at the very bottom of my list of things I want to do tonight. But, I know having a menu plan will keep things moving smoothly this week and help everything return to normal.

However, my brain is fried after such a full weekend and a drive home from Chicago that included two kids having bouts of car sickness, I'm not up for the planning. So I'm going to borrow one of the menu plans from one of my subscribers at Stolen Moments Menu Planning.

Monday

  • English Muffin Bread (B)
  • Leftover Buffet (L)
  • Bratwurst (D)
  • Corn on the Cob (D)
  • Baked Potatoes (D)
Tuesday
  • Apple Spiced Oatmeal (B)
  • Brown Bag Burritos (L)
  • Plums (L)
  • Fettuccine Alfredo with Asparagus (D)
  • Tomato Basil Bread (D)
Wednesday
  • Cornmeal Pancakes (B)
  • Pizza Bagels (L)
  • Oranges (L)
  • Steak Salad (D)
Thursday
  • Strawberry-Kiwi Muffins (B)
  • Carrot Salad (L)
  • Ham Sandwiches (L)
  • Chinese Crock Pot Dinner (D)
  • Rice (D)
Friday
  • Peanut Butter Toast w/ sliced bananas (B)
  • Basic Grilled Cheese (L)
  • Grapes (L)
  • Ground Beef Stroganoff (D)
  • Peas (D)
Saturday
  • Peachy Apple Smoothies (B)
  • Bagels (B)
  • Tuna Croquettes (L)
  • Strawberries (L)
  • Pizza Fondue (D)
  • Root Beer Floats (D)
Sunday
  • Hearty Egg Scramble (B)
  • A-B-C Salad (L)
  • Apple Slices (L)
  • Broccoli Salad (D)
  • Pretzel Chicken Fingers (D)
If you'd like to view this full menu plan, including grocery list and recipes, you can view it here at Stolen Moments Menu Planning.

Don't forget to stop by Org Junkie to see what others have on their menu plans this week.

6 comments:

Tamara 12:43 AM  

I love cornmeal pancakes (johnny cakes is what we called them), you need to try them topped with sauteed apples and cinnamon

Unknown 9:50 AM  

Pizza fondue sounds very interesting! Great MPM!

AudreyO 10:37 AM  

My kids both love pizza bagels. They used to make them all of the time (they are grown now)

Becca 12:00 PM  

I have never tried Corn Meal Pancakes. Do you use a special recipe for them?

Ynaffit 7:50 PM  

mmmmm, great menu!

Jenn @ Beautiful Calling 8:25 PM  

Looking forward to your post on Blogher. With all the excitment, I've been thing about attending next year and am looking forward to hearing about your experience.

Welcome back!

A Grammatical Disclaimer

I freely admit to consistently using improper grammar in the following areas:
1. I like run-on sentences.
2. I have a tendency to end sentences with a pronoun. (I really do. I can't help it.)
3. I always seem to use passive voice in my sentences. (See?)

I've been trying to break this habit, unsuccessfully, for years, so now I just accept that as my writing style, and since I'm not writing for grades anymore, I embrace it. (Again, see?)

Hence, I invoke Blogger Artistic License for this blog!

Copyright 2008. A Simple Walk. All Rights Reserved.

  © Blogger template The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP