My blog reading and commenting has decreased dramatically the past few weeks (months for the commenting). And I feel bad. I miss the interaction. So I've been working on remedying that a bit this week. I've spent some time reading through the archives of blogs I used to visit regularly and exploring some new ones. That doesn't mean that my commenting has gotten any better, but I did find some great stuff to share.
- This post has been around for awhile, but I had to share it because I think it's brilliant. Mom Jeans and the Dreaded "Long Butt" from grasping for objectivity.
- Awkward Family Photos. Exactly what the name implies and just flat-out funny. You will laugh, guaranteed.
- Robin at PENSIEVE shares some wisdom for all moms, in the same vein as the first link above - Swim Suit Shopping Tips For Moms. (By the way, as an aside for anyone who has ever wondered - same V-e-i-n is the correct way to spell it. I have always wondered that. Seriously...for years. I finally looked it up. So, there ya go.)
- I absolutely love this post at Kitchen Stewardship - Mary and Martha Moment: Balancing Time, Family and Food.
- I spent a great deal of time drooling over the Summer Garden Week 14 post at Newlyweds. And I'll admit, a little part of me screamed "I want a garden, I want a garden, I want a garden!"
- Oh, and one other little thing - get your free copy of my new ebook, The Frugal Kitchen, over at Cooking During Stolen Moments. And if you have a second or two, please fill out the survey about my new venture. Also, Cooking During Stolen Moments was nominated for a Tastiest blog award at BlogLuxe. You can vote for me here. (Now how's that for a little shameless promotion to end this linkage post?)
Have a great weekend!