Thursday, June 18, 2009

Oh, This Girl of Mine!

Gracie is a rambunctious little thing. She is in everything, all the time. She tries to keep up with her older siblings, and then she tries to one up them. That 2 year old spunk is just overflowing in this girl. (I think she might be the reason for this new crop of gray hair I've been noticing lately.)

Today, Eric and I were talking in the kitchen when we heard a small voice calling out "hep...hep" (that is, "help...help" for those of you that don't speak 2 year old). It wasn't a cry of help that sounded urgent. In fact, it sounded like there was a little laugh mixed in with the call.

Sure enough, we walked into the family room and this is what we saw.She wasn't hurt. She wasn't stuck. And she was quite pleased with herself.

Two year old spunky-girl antics are definitely a finer thing. (Right Amy?)

Stop by Amy's Finer Things for more Finer Things Friday.

3 comments:

Sue 1:31 PM  

So this is what I have to look forward to Sat night as I babysit my 2 yr old god-daughter? lol

She sure is a cutie Kate! Must keep you laughing ;-)

Amy @ Finer Things 4:31 PM  

Every time you post Gracie's antics, well... I feel like she could live here because I SOOO have one of those!

Sherry @ Lamp Unto My Feet 6:20 PM  

LOL! Too cute! :D

Have a great weekend, Kate!

A Grammatical Disclaimer

I freely admit to consistently using improper grammar in the following areas:
1. I like run-on sentences.
2. I have a tendency to end sentences with a pronoun. (I really do. I can't help it.)
3. I always seem to use passive voice in my sentences. (See?)

I've been trying to break this habit, unsuccessfully, for years, so now I just accept that as my writing style, and since I'm not writing for grades anymore, I embrace it. (Again, see?)

Hence, I invoke Blogger Artistic License for this blog!

Copyright 2008. A Simple Walk. All Rights Reserved.

  © Blogger template The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP