This weekend's linkage post is going to be overflowing with links. Yes, there have been all kinds of fabulous things I've read this week (that always seems to be the case), but this list is huge because I recently participated in a Blog Link-A-Thon over at MomDot. So now I'm sharing all of those links with you.
But first, here a few posts that really grabbed my attention this week.
- I loved this post on Grocery Stewardship from Amy. I followed her link over to Faith and Family Life, then followed a link on that post to a link of 3 pictures from the book Hungry Planet. The pictures depict what 3 families ate over the course of a week and how much they spent on that food. I was riveted! In fact, I kept those pictures open in a tab last night and I kept going back to look at it. Hop over here and take a look. I'd love to hear your thoughts.
- I am always so blown away with Joy's self-made homeschooling lesson plans and life lessons. Her post, Life Skills for Kids: Understanding Idioms, was no exception.
- My friend Sonshine and I have such similar methods when it comes to grocery shopping, meal planning, and budgeting. As I read through her post, Living on a Grocery Budget Lessons, I couldn't help but nod my head in agreement at every single thing she wrote.
- Do you and your family wanna-laffa-lotta this summer? Then be sure to follow the Camp Wannalaffalotta series hosted by Life As Mom all summer long. She'll be sharing crafts, snacks, books, field trips, and other kid-friendly activities each Monday.
- Without adding any editorial thoughts of my own, I highly recommend reading JessieLeigh's post, Ditch The Sippy Cup.