Our schedule is going to be really off the early part of this week. Eric needs to leave the house at 3am every morning and he'll get home at some point in the morning. Then he'll need to nap for quite a while before his regular work hours every evening. I am going to try to have the kids out of the house as much as possible so that he can sleep in peace. It should be an interesting week.
Because of our schedule, I'm not planning any lunches for this week. I'm also trying to come up with some new lunch plans for us. For whatever reason, lunch is always the one thing I struggle with the most. I'd like to keep lunch prep time to less than 15 minutes. I would love any suggestions if you have any.
- M - Chocolate chip breakfast biscuits
- T - Migas
- W - Sour cream pineapple coffee cake
- Th - Banana muffins, smoothies
- F - Bacon, egg & cheese biscuit cups
- S - Breakfast strawberry shortcakes
- Su - Banana oatmeal and/or leftover muffins
- M - Baked mostacolli, zucchini & tomatoes
- T - Carnitas tacos, refried beans
- W - Chicken confit and asparagus with pasta rags
- Th - Sausage & white bean ragout over cornbread
- F - TBD
- S - Chicken strudel with cherry sauce (carry over from last week), garlic mashed potatoes, oven roasted green beans
- Su - Something small. We are going out for a late Mother's Day lunch after church.
You can find over 400 more menu plans over at I'm An Organizing Junkie.