How about some more random linkage for your weekend reading pleasure? This week I'm going with an inspiring theme. So all of the following links have inspired me in one way or another over the past week. I hope you enjoy them!
- Filthy Rags at We Are THAT Family. I love Kristen's perspective and the way she can turn a cute story into a powerful message.
- Insomniatic Thought at Pensieve. Robin's post is powerful and her insomnia-related thoughts are admirable. Just good stuff!
- Jyl from Mom It Forward wrote a great guest post on Make & Takes called How To Raise Charitable Children. I am constantly inspired by the wonderful work Jyl and Carissa do with Mom It Forward, and this post was just as inspiring and full of wonderful ideas.
- It's A Jam Session at My Blessed Life. I honestly have never canned in my life. But believe me, it's not for a lack of wanting to, more like a lack of supplies and space to store the supplies. But seeing Lora's post about making jam with freshly picked strawberries has me really wanting to make homemade jam. Maybe, just maybe, this will finally be the year I take the plunge.
- A Grandmother's Legacy at Like Merchant Ships. I so admite Meredith's ability to write so simply and yet be so profound. Do not miss her italicized thoughts!