This past Friday and Saturday were interesting days. On Friday we had no running water most of the day due to a well issue. Then on Saturday, we lost power in the middle of the day for about 6 hours. That definitely threw a kink into our ordinary days. Fortunately I was able to spend much of the on Sunday getting caught up.
So I'm excited to be starting this new week. I have a very easily doable menu planned, with a few special things thrown in here and there. I'm going to be working on a new schedule for myself and the kids this week too.
- M - Apple-spiced oatmeal
- T - Sunshine toast
- W - Waffles
- Th - Breakfast bread and scrambled eggs
- F - Muffins (not sure what kind yet) and smoothies
- S - French toast
- Su - Leftover bread or muffins
- M - Tuna melts, carrots
- T - Lentil curry soup, pitas
- W - PB&J sandwiches, apple slices
- Th - Black bean nachos, strawberries
- F - Leftovers
- S - Pizza pockets, cantaloupe
- Su - Cheese, crackers. cottage cheese, fruit salad
- M - Creamy Mexican lasagna, skillet corn
- T - Ham and cheesy potatoes, oven roasted green beans
- W - Rodeo chicken sandwiches, potato salad
- Th - Spaghetti, Italian breadsticks
- F - Chicken strudel w/ cherry sauce, creamed spinach
- S - Fondue night (skipped last week because of the power outage)
- Su - Turkey dogs, corn on the cob, watermelon (because we just can't wait any longer to eat a summery dinner)
Stop by Org Junkie for hundreds more menu plans.