There's not very much going on this week. I'm excited for a non-busy week. I'm still planning to keep things fairly easy in the kitchen this week though because there are other things that I want to focus on. Right at the top of that list is doing some re-decorating and just getting our house ready for summer.
- M - Cherry almond bread, smoothies
- T - Butter Pecan Banana waffles (from the freezer)
- W - Cheesy scrambled eggs, toast
- Th - Peanut butter bagels & bananas
- F - Chocolate chip banana muffins, smoothies
- S - French toast, blueberries, bacon
- Su - Apple spiced oatmeal
- M - Tuna salad sandwiches, carrots, applesauce
- T - Grilled cheese, apple slices
- W - Leftovers
- Th - Turkey roll-ups, yogurt
- F - Carrot bisque, maple-oat bread
- S - TBD
- Su - Hummus & pitas, cucumber salad
- M - Stroganoff melts, maple glazed carrots
- T - Chickpea, spinach & bacon pasta, Italian breadsticks
- W - Pineapple chicken, rice pilaf w/ stir fried veggies
- Th - Sloppy joes, cheesy potatoes, escalloped corn
- F - Bruschetta panzanella, cantaloupe
- S - Fondue of some kind for family movie night, popcorn & orange soda floats
- Su - TBD
Are you in need of some new recipes? You should check out the Virtual Great American Bake Sale ebook. It is filled with 170 delicious recipes from bloggers and non-bloggers alike. It is available for any donation of your choosing (25 cents...10 dollars...whatever you'd like to donate) and 100% of the proceeds go directly to the Great American Bake Sale program from Share Our Strength. You can get all the details and info on purchasing the ebook at my foodie blog, Cooking During Stolen Moments.
Stop by Org Junkie for hundreds more menu plans.