Sunday, April 19, 2009

Menu Plan Monday - Week of 4/20

There's not very much going on this week. I'm excited for a non-busy week. I'm still planning to keep things fairly easy in the kitchen this week though because there are other things that I want to focus on. Right at the top of that list is doing some re-decorating and just getting our house ready for summer.

Breakfast

Lunch

  • M - Tuna salad sandwiches, carrots, applesauce
  • T - Grilled cheese, apple slices
  • W - Leftovers
  • Th - Turkey roll-ups, yogurt
  • F - Carrot bisque, maple-oat bread
  • S - TBD
  • Su - Hummus & pitas, cucumber salad

Dinner

  • M - Stroganoff melts, maple glazed carrots
  • T - Chickpea, spinach & bacon pasta, Italian breadsticks
  • W - Pineapple chicken, rice pilaf w/ stir fried veggies
  • Th - Sloppy joes, cheesy potatoes, escalloped corn
  • F - Bruschetta panzanella, cantaloupe
  • S - Fondue of some kind for family movie night, popcorn & orange soda floats
  • Su - TBD

Are you in need of some new recipes? You should check out the Virtual Great American Bake Sale ebook. It is filled with 170 delicious recipes from bloggers and non-bloggers alike. It is available for any donation of your choosing (25 cents...10 dollars...whatever you'd like to donate) and 100% of the proceeds go directly to the Great American Bake Sale program from Share Our Strength. You can get all the details and info on purchasing the ebook at my foodie blog, Cooking During Stolen Moments.

Stop by Org Junkie for hundreds more menu plans.


3 comments:

Sue 11:40 PM  

Can I come live at your house this week? Your menu plan looks DELISH! ;-) Enjoy your week!

Angelj052@gmail.com 2:52 AM  

Just out of curiosity, when do you sleep? I just stopped by to copy the bread stick recipe seeing as I am making spaghetti tomorrow, going to run out in the morning,morning, like after 8am and get the new ted dekker book, he is one of my faves, This has got to be th only full service blogs in the world:) thank you for letting me be a part of VGABS have a happy week..get some rest.

Rita T. 8:33 PM  

Ooh. Looks really good!

A Grammatical Disclaimer

I freely admit to consistently using improper grammar in the following areas:
1. I like run-on sentences.
2. I have a tendency to end sentences with a pronoun. (I really do. I can't help it.)
3. I always seem to use passive voice in my sentences. (See?)

I've been trying to break this habit, unsuccessfully, for years, so now I just accept that as my writing style, and since I'm not writing for grades anymore, I embrace it. (Again, see?)

Hence, I invoke Blogger Artistic License for this blog!

Copyright 2008. A Simple Walk. All Rights Reserved.

  © Blogger template The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP