This is going to be another busy week for me, as will the next two weeks also. On Tuesday I'm starting work on a new special feature that will premiere over at Happy To Be At Home the second week of April. This feature is going to be in conjunction with Sam's Club and I'm looking forward to getting started. Check back here for more details soon!
Additionally, I'm beginning to put the ebooks together for the Virtual Great American Bake Sale. If you haven't yet submitted a recipe, you have until April 5th. You can get all the details about the VGABS on my cooking blog, Cooking During Stolen Moments.
So all that to say, my menu is going to be really off this week! As of right now, I only have planned meals for Monday and Tuesday. The rest of the week is still a bit up in the air until I get the rest of my schedule figured out. But having even just a small plan is much more helpful then having none at all. I'll probably be focusing on some easier meals, as well as doing lots of freezer cooking at some point.
- Breakfast - Chocolate chip-banana muffins, smoothies
- Lunch - Sandwiches, apple slices, crackers
- Dinner - Cheese ravioli, garlic bread
- Breakfast - Apple-spiced oatmeal
- Lunch - Sausage & cheese turnovers (from freezer), peaches
- Dinner - Mexican potato casserole, skillet corn