Thursday, February 26, 2009

A Wonderful Deal

I encourage you to stop by my friend FishMama's site Life As Mom today or tomorrow. While you are there, take advantage of this fantastic ebook deal she is offering.That's right, she is offering her two ebooks for the special price of $1 each. These books are a great resource for everyone focused on family and frugality.

The first is a guide to cooking with children. You know that cooking from scratch is a great way to save money. And if you prepare these dishes with your children's help, it's also a cheap form of entertainment. Not to mention that you're teaching them life skills in the process. FishMama's Guide to Cooking with Children features:
  • Seasonal kitchen activities for parents to enjoy with their children

  • Over 25 kid - friendly recipes sure to satisfy even the pickiest eaters

  • Safety tips and tricks for easy kitchen clean-up

The second book, entitled, Pretty. Cool. Cakes, is a handbook for creating your own festive birthday cakes at home. Usually bakery cakes cost upwards from $12. For less than half that, you can create a fun, theme cake that looks cooler than ones you would pay for. This book features a baker's dozen (13) of themed cake designs, including The Breakfast Cake, Fancy Nancy, and Indiana Jones as well as a basic tutorial to craft one of your own design.

0 comments:

A Grammatical Disclaimer

I freely admit to consistently using improper grammar in the following areas:
1. I like run-on sentences.
2. I have a tendency to end sentences with a pronoun. (I really do. I can't help it.)
3. I always seem to use passive voice in my sentences. (See?)

I've been trying to break this habit, unsuccessfully, for years, so now I just accept that as my writing style, and since I'm not writing for grades anymore, I embrace it. (Again, see?)

Hence, I invoke Blogger Artistic License for this blog!

Copyright 2008. A Simple Walk. All Rights Reserved.

  © Blogger template The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP