Thursday, February 19, 2009

Say It Forward - Week 1

Mom Blogs

I just love this new carnival 5 Minutes For Mom is hosting each week. For me, receiving comments and leaving comments is one of the very best aspects of blogging. It is how I've made some truly incredible friendships over the past year!

I always intend to reciprocate the comments left on my blog, but it just doesn't always happen. I visit, or read in reader, but I don't always have the time to comment as much as I would like. So from now on, I will be participating in Say It Forward each week. I love the idea of highlighting everyone who comments!

This week, I'd like to spotlight Jennifer from The Extreme Housewife. Jennifer leaves me the nicest, most encouraging comments at least a few times a week. In fact, her comments were what originally spurred me to start Cooking During Stolen Moments.

Jennifer is a devoted wife and mom of two little children, a boy and a girl. She runs her own Etsy shop as way to help bring in a little extra income. Her blog is a wonderful variety of her daily life. Here are a few of Jennifer's recent posts that I've really enjoyed.
Now go pay a visit to Jennifer and spend some time explore her site and her Etsy shop.

And thanks Jennifer, for being such a supportive and encouraging friend.

Stop by 5MFM for more Say It Forward.

5 comments:

Jennifer 6:57 AM  

OMG! I am speechless. I never expected you to blog about me. :) Thank you soooo much! You just completely made me forget about being sick. I am so happy that you read and like my blog! :) I will have a smile on my face for the rest of the day.

Carrie 10:07 AM  

I'm visiting from 5M4M and your post put a smile on my face too - as did Jennifer's comment. Now I should go visit her etsy shop . . . .

THanks!

Omah's Helping Hands 12:04 AM  

What an awesome idea. I'll have to visit both Jennifer's and 5M4M. I love reading stuff like this. It does put a smile on ones face.

Alyson and Ford 8:01 PM  

I participated in this weeks "Say it Forward" too. Great reading, seeing new blogs.

Alyzabeth's Mommy for Five Months!

Ellie... 8:51 PM  

Nice etsy shop! Congrats Jennifer!

A Grammatical Disclaimer

I freely admit to consistently using improper grammar in the following areas:
1. I like run-on sentences.
2. I have a tendency to end sentences with a pronoun. (I really do. I can't help it.)
3. I always seem to use passive voice in my sentences. (See?)

I've been trying to break this habit, unsuccessfully, for years, so now I just accept that as my writing style, and since I'm not writing for grades anymore, I embrace it. (Again, see?)

Hence, I invoke Blogger Artistic License for this blog!

Copyright 2008. A Simple Walk. All Rights Reserved.

  © Blogger template The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP