Thursday, February 12, 2009

The Best Free Cleaning Tool Ever

About a year ago, my husband starting touting the benefits of his favorite cleaning tool. Since he owns his own commercial cleaning business, I usually pay close attention to his advice. But this one tip I was a little hesitant about. At least I was, until I started using it myself. Now I'm fully on board and have never looked back.

You see, the benefits of this cleaning tool are almost endless. Here's just a few of the many:

  1. It is free and always available.
  2. It gets into corners and awkward places with ease.
  3. It is great for a myriad of jobs - cleaning up dried paint drips, getting stuck on food off of pots and pans, scraping up sticky spills, removing crusty messes from carpets, cleaning little children's faces...
  4. When it breaks, it is quickly replaced without any special effort.
  5. Anybody can use it and it requires no special skills or equipment.
So what, you may be asking, is this wondrous cleaning tool? Simple...

My thumbnail!

It really does a fantastic job and I've yet to be disappointed. Try it out for yourself and let me know what you think.

For more Frugal Friday, stop by Biblical Womanhood.

3 comments:

Tasha 12:47 AM  

It doesn't work for me. I bite mine off, lol.

Sonshine 9:44 AM  

now I know why mine are always broken! I use them too much! :) LOL!

Joy @ SAH Missionary 5:08 PM  

Hee hee. I guess you're right...it's probably my most oft used tool as well.
Blessings,
Joy

A Grammatical Disclaimer

I freely admit to consistently using improper grammar in the following areas:
1. I like run-on sentences.
2. I have a tendency to end sentences with a pronoun. (I really do. I can't help it.)
3. I always seem to use passive voice in my sentences. (See?)

I've been trying to break this habit, unsuccessfully, for years, so now I just accept that as my writing style, and since I'm not writing for grades anymore, I embrace it. (Again, see?)

Hence, I invoke Blogger Artistic License for this blog!

Copyright 2008. A Simple Walk. All Rights Reserved.

  © Blogger template The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP