Wednesday, January 07, 2009

Weigh-In Wednesday at Happy To Be At Home

2moms20pounds

Did you make a goal to lose weight in 2009? If you’re like many, you probably did. But losing weight is hard when you don’t have a support group.

So Joy and I over at Happy to be at Home have teamed up not only to support each other in our effort to lose 20 pounds, but to help support and encourage others in their weight-loss efforts.

Each Wednesday Joy and I will be posting our progress in our 2 Moms, 20 Pounds challenge, and we’ll be including a Mr. Linky at the bottom of each post.

If you’re trying to lose weight, or even just trying to eat healthier, we encourage you to link up so you can share details about your progress — your challenges, your successes, your plans for the next week, etc. Then others can visit you at your blog to give you encouragement. If you don’t have a blog, you can “weigh-in” in the comments section.

Make sure you stop by our 2 Moms, 20 Pounds: Weigh-In Wednesday #1 to see how my first week went. And link up so I can see how yours went as well!

3 comments:

Kim @ Homesteader's Heart 2:12 PM  

I've been doing an Eating Healthy & Losing Weight-Taking baby steps segment on my blog. Each day I try to encourage those of us trying to eat healthier and lose weight by giving small baby steps that they can do to reach their goals. So far people have been positive about it. I have it on my left side bar under Weight Loss and Eating Healthy. If you think that would be something worth sharing I'd be more than happy to.
Blessings,
Kim

Christina 2:33 PM  

Good job! It sounds like you're making some great progress...I enjoyed reading your and I think it's Joy's stories. I have to smile as I read everyones new-year's weight loss resolutions, though since I actually am supposed to GAIN 30-35 pounds as Baby grows. ; ) That's one plus of being pregnant.

Omah's Helping Hands 12:46 AM  

I plan on joining you all. It sounds like a great idea! I have a lot of weight to lose though, and do not use a scale. I tried linking but wasn't able to. I'll try again in the morning. Probably just needing to reboot. Thanks for starting something like this.

A Grammatical Disclaimer

I freely admit to consistently using improper grammar in the following areas:
1. I like run-on sentences.
2. I have a tendency to end sentences with a pronoun. (I really do. I can't help it.)
3. I always seem to use passive voice in my sentences. (See?)

I've been trying to break this habit, unsuccessfully, for years, so now I just accept that as my writing style, and since I'm not writing for grades anymore, I embrace it. (Again, see?)

Hence, I invoke Blogger Artistic License for this blog!

Copyright 2008. A Simple Walk. All Rights Reserved.

  © Blogger template The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP