Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Happy To Be At Home Will Return ASAP

Just a quick note to let you all know that we are having some hosting issues with Happy To Be At Home...again. We are in the process of getting the site transferred over to a new host. It should be back up in a few days with a new and improved hosting company. Hopefully, this will resolve all of our issues.

Also, Toni's personal blog, The Happy Housewife, is down. Both sites are hosted by the same company. Hopefully her site will be back up in a few days as well.

On a side note, once The Happy Housewife is back up and running, make sure you stop in to congratulate Toni. Her blog was written about in two newspapers this week! We've always known Toni provided a terrific resource on her blog and it is wonderful to see her getting the recognition. You can read the articles here and here.

3 comments:

Sonshine 9:24 PM  

Oh man!! Praying that things get resolved soon!!

Thanks for stopping by! I am glad that I could help. :)

Anonymous,  9:38 PM  

Oh Kate, you are too nice! David is working hard to get H2b@H back up, so hopefully it will be soon! :)
Toni

Michele @ Frugal Granola 11:09 PM  

Wow- Great job, Toni! :)
She does have a great site.

Blessings,
Michele :)

A Grammatical Disclaimer

I freely admit to consistently using improper grammar in the following areas:
1. I like run-on sentences.
2. I have a tendency to end sentences with a pronoun. (I really do. I can't help it.)
3. I always seem to use passive voice in my sentences. (See?)

I've been trying to break this habit, unsuccessfully, for years, so now I just accept that as my writing style, and since I'm not writing for grades anymore, I embrace it. (Again, see?)

Hence, I invoke Blogger Artistic License for this blog!

Copyright 2008. A Simple Walk. All Rights Reserved.

  © Blogger template The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP