Thursday, June 05, 2008

Those Eyes!


As you can see in this picture, my youngest Gracie has BIG beautiful blue eyes. The kind of eyes that get noticed, A LOT. When we are out somewhere, we can count on at least 4 or 5 people commenting on her eyes. And I must admit, as her mama, I am quite smitten with them myself. (That is her eye in my avatar, by the way.)

We were all on the floor today taking some pictures and I was hit with the idea of getting some new pictures of her eyes. So you'll have to excuse my proud mama moment as I show them off to you. They turned out just too beautiful to not share. (And yes, I know I may be a bit prejudiced, so just humor me a little, okay?)

There you have it - the prettiest set of eyes I have ever seen! And now we can proceed to regular blogging.

2 comments:

Kirstin 12:54 PM  

She has amazing eyes. I like to go to www.pioneerwoman.com she has lots of great photography tutorials. She has one for making eyes pop. I can't seem to make it work real well with my girls because their eyes are hazel on one and blue gray on the other (and on hers, I can't ever get her eyes open enough). But it would work real well on your daughters. She uses CS2 and I only have Photoshop elements, but I was able to figure it out somehow.

Alisa 2:27 PM  

She does have amazing eyes! She's a beauty for sure.

A Grammatical Disclaimer

I freely admit to consistently using improper grammar in the following areas:
1. I like run-on sentences.
2. I have a tendency to end sentences with a pronoun. (I really do. I can't help it.)
3. I always seem to use passive voice in my sentences. (See?)

I've been trying to break this habit, unsuccessfully, for years, so now I just accept that as my writing style, and since I'm not writing for grades anymore, I embrace it. (Again, see?)

Hence, I invoke Blogger Artistic License for this blog!

Copyright 2008. A Simple Walk. All Rights Reserved.

  © Blogger template The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP