Thursday, April 10, 2008

A Random Thought on Submission


Being a submissive wife is NOT for the weak. It truly takes a woman of great strength to be able to willingly, unquestionably, lovingly, and respectfully submit to her husband. We are bombarded by the world's ideas and feminist ideals. That is the easy path, the accepted path, the unquestioned path. To turn to the Word and let your husband be your head as the Bible dictates is hard work on a daily basis. Yet it is the only way to have "a marriage made in Heaven."


Kelly Crawford is doing a wonderful series on this currently and her words are both encouraging and convicting. Please go read what she has to say and then answer me this: do you want to be a "Ruby Rebel?" I DO!

1 comments:

Nicole 10:56 PM  

Thanks for the link. I try to read all I can on being submissive. i grew up in a house that was run by the woman so I have hard time with it but am slowly getting to where I need to be.

A Grammatical Disclaimer

I freely admit to consistently using improper grammar in the following areas:
1. I like run-on sentences.
2. I have a tendency to end sentences with a pronoun. (I really do. I can't help it.)
3. I always seem to use passive voice in my sentences. (See?)

I've been trying to break this habit, unsuccessfully, for years, so now I just accept that as my writing style, and since I'm not writing for grades anymore, I embrace it. (Again, see?)

Hence, I invoke Blogger Artistic License for this blog!

Copyright 2008. A Simple Walk. All Rights Reserved.

  © Blogger template The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP