Monday, March 10, 2008

A Year Goes By So Quickly!!













Happy 1st Birthday Gracie Lynn!



We welcomed you into the world shortly after 11:00 am on March 11, 2007. You have filled our lives with such joy ever since. You're smile melts hearts, and your big, beautiful blue eyes stare a hole into everything and everybody you look at. They (and you) never fail to grab people's attention. You are doted on and loved intensely by your sisters and brother. You are almost able to keep up with them with your super-fast military crawl. We love you so very, very much!











2 comments:

Katie Gregg 7:28 PM  

Beautiful. You are truly blessed!

Kate 8:06 PM  

Thank you Katie! Yes, she IS beautiful, and we ARE truly blessed!

A Grammatical Disclaimer

I freely admit to consistently using improper grammar in the following areas:
1. I like run-on sentences.
2. I have a tendency to end sentences with a pronoun. (I really do. I can't help it.)
3. I always seem to use passive voice in my sentences. (See?)

I've been trying to break this habit, unsuccessfully, for years, so now I just accept that as my writing style, and since I'm not writing for grades anymore, I embrace it. (Again, see?)

Hence, I invoke Blogger Artistic License for this blog!

Copyright 2008. A Simple Walk. All Rights Reserved.

  © Blogger template The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP