Wednesday, March 03, 2010

3 Moms, 3 Kitchens, 31 Days


For anyone that's been reading this blog for awhile, you might remember back in May 2008 when Joy, Toni and I cross-blogged a month long series we dubbed "3 Moms, 3 Kitchens, 31 Days." Well, throughout March, you can read the newest version of the series on my other blog, Cooking During Stolen Moments.

The kids have gotten older, we've upped our monthly budget, and life has changed in some big ways. Hopefully it will be as much fun as last time!

Also make sure you follow along with Toni from The Happy Housewife and Jen from Balancing Beauty and Bedlam. Personally, I can't read enough about their kitchens, so I'm having fun reading along too.

0 comments:

A Grammatical Disclaimer

I freely admit to consistently using improper grammar in the following areas:
1. I like run-on sentences.
2. I have a tendency to end sentences with a pronoun. (I really do. I can't help it.)
3. I always seem to use passive voice in my sentences. (See?)

I've been trying to break this habit, unsuccessfully, for years, so now I just accept that as my writing style, and since I'm not writing for grades anymore, I embrace it. (Again, see?)

Hence, I invoke Blogger Artistic License for this blog!

Copyright 2008. A Simple Walk. All Rights Reserved.

  © Blogger template The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP